Cozy gamers! Pls support this cute game!

So this game has been launched on Kickstarter on April 6th. It’s called PuffPals: Island Skies and it’s super cute! You can farm, go on adventures, customize your character, and make friends! If they get enough support, it could even go on the Nintendo Switch! But as of right now, they’re planning on launching the game on the App Store, Google Play, and Steam.

Here’s the trailer!

Now look at just how cute this game is going to be!

More info: PuffPals Island Skies – Fluffnest

So yeah! If you’re into cozy farming games, please support it on Kickstarter! PuffPals: Island Skies by Fluffnest — Kickstarter

8 Likes

Too cute to be a scam

3 Likes

They just dropped a sneak peek of the trailer so i’m sure it’s far from a scam xD

2 Likes

i’m honestly really glad they’re doing this!

2 Likes

and here’s another cute picture xD

3 Likes

“I can’t be friends with someone who sits like that.” :joy:

I hope the other NPCs have so much sass.

3 Likes

same here :joy:

1 Like

THE KICKSTARTER DROPPED AND I JUST PLEDGED AGHHHHH IT’S ALMOST BACKED UP, TOO! AND THE TRAILER LOOKS SO GOOD!!!

1 Like

It has better get released

1 Like

It’s too cute for me.

1 Like

It just got backed up in under 45 minutes haha so it’s officially gonna be released. I got the Alpha Tier to get it earlier than the release date though.

2 Likes

To each their own lmaoo

2 Likes

hides wallet :flushed:

2 Likes

Kickstarter is literally a goldmine. This is my reminder to get back to the games I was working on before getting back into writing.

2 Likes

They raised over $217K and it hasn’t been 24 hours yet! By the looks of it, this could definitely go on the switch!

1 Like

Oh that’s cool! What was the game about ?

2 Likes

…I may have pledged to the $500 tier so I can make a custom constellation in the game xD

3 Likes

It’s a really basic pixel art roguelike. For some reason I thought it would be a good beginner project, but not really. :sob:

I’m still just learning for now but I have a bunch of ideas and I hope to have a successful Kickstarter at some point. I can dream at least.

2 Likes

Ah, gotcha! Pixels like Stardew Valley? It was made by only one person and he even composed the music for it. Took him years to make it, so I totally get that the project could take a long time to do.

2 Likes

Sort of, but with way less pixels. :sweat_smile: I plan to do everything myself for my first few games. They’re probably going to be bad, but everyone has to start somewhere.

It’s a good motivator to see indie games like this getting such a huge response.

2 Likes