Cozy gamers! Pls support this cute game!

I completely agree! And have fun with it, too! c:

Yup! And we’re so close to getting this game on the Switch Port now! Less than $100k to go!

1 Like

THE GAME IS GOING TO BE ON THE SWITCH OMG IT’S GONNA BE ON THE SWITCH

1 Like

Lots of new stuff is gonna go in this game! We unlocked Ricky and Pete’s Recycle Center and the Arcade!

1 Like

And exclusive moth houses are now up for add-ons!

2 Likes

We’re also getting a new PuffPal in the game called Buttons the Honey Bear! He makes honey!

And for anyone who gets a copy of the game in the Kickstarter, you’ll get a free pet! Dewie the cat-aloupe!

2 Likes

The observatory has been unlocked as well! The Kickstarter is doing insanely well and I’m so happy!

1 Like

Besides the observatory, we unlocked the desert runes c:

And new pals again!

1 Like

Last night the devs dropped another update and they’re releasing new plushies! And an exclusive Kickstarter plushie! These dragons are most likely going to be in the game. I’m getting the celestial dragon since I’m not going to see him after the kickstarter anymore. I have to get all the exclusive plushies!

And for every copy of the game, you get this freebie statue of Tian Tian!

1 Like

Now the game is going to be supported in other languages! Here they are! I’m so happy it’s going to be in French, since I’m currently learning French.

2 Likes

Here are the rest of the exclusive Kickstarter plushies.

Btw, these are going to have glow in the dark fabric! :eyes:

2 Likes

I’m part of the community discord for this game and omg the devs are so nice 🥹

1 Like

If this game was any cuter it would give my diabetes from the sweetness

1 Like

honestly same xD

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.