Currently requesting fakes for practice!!

Hello all! :wave: I just opened my first graphic shop here on Wacky Writers! I’m looking for fake requests to get some practice in since I’m a little rusty! If you’d like, please request a fake, and I will make it into a premade!

If you actually wish to use it, please follow my Wattpad account as thanks, and credit me wherever you use it!

Please just fill out the form, be respectful and patient! Thank you!

Genre:

Title:

Subtitle*:

Author:

Face claims:

Summary:

Ideas/details/mood:

Color scheme:

Here is the link to my graphic shop if you’d like to check it out! I do make cover mockups as well!

Click here to be directed to my cover shop!

Recent Fakes!

2 Likes

Genre: Fantasy/Paranormal/Romance

Title: Night’s Son and Sun’s Daughter

Subtitle*: Even shadows need light…

Author: Brandon Delacroix

Face claims: No specific face claims in mind, but I can provide descriptions of the two lovers if you want to include them. The girl is blonde, fair-skinned, looks white, and has an innocent and youthful face. The guy has short, slick, black hair, is pale-skinned, and looks East Asian.

Summary: A paranormal-fantasy version of Romeo and Juliet, except the two of them live at the end and they aren’t human. The boy is the viscount of a paranormal land while the girl is a viscountess of a magical land.

Ideas/details/mood: A metallic 3D font for the title. One half of the cover can be dark, while the other half of the cover can be light. The dark side can have a night sky background with the moon above, while the light side can be a bright blue sky with the sun. If you want, you can put two opposing castles as well. The light castle can have Disney vibes while the dark castle can appear gothic.

Color scheme: Half dark, half light. The dark part can have lots of black, grey, and silver. The light part can have lots of white, gold, and pastel hues.

1 Like

Accepted! I’ll get to work on this!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Delivery!

Thank you for requesting a fake! If you actually wish to use this as a cover please remember to follow my Wattpad account and credit me, if not just give me the word and I will make it into a premade! Thank you again!

3 Likes

It’s nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! It’s not the fanciest, I’m still working on my graphic skills :slight_smile:

1 Like

Genre: Romance
Title: Your Eyes Tell
Subtitle*: none
Author: Aevyn A. Maestryn
Face claims: none, specifically
Summary: After surviving a car crash, Stella finds herself depressed and alone. Then, she meets Erik and maybe things will start to get better. (I came up with it on the spot lol)
Ideas/details/mood: a silhouette of a couple with either a rainbow or sunset in the background, it should look sweet and simple:)
Color scheme: Black (silhouettes obviously), some light pastel pinks (salmon-ish color) and maybe orange/yellows

Have fun:3

3 Likes

Sure thing! Thank you for requesting a fake!

2 Likes

Delivery!

Thank you for requesting a fake! If you actually wish to use this as a cover please remember to follow my Wattpad account and credit me, if not just give me the word and I will make it into a premade! Thank you again!

2 Likes

Aw, this is so cute:3

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Genre: mystery, romance, paranormal

Title: A Window Before Daybreak

Subtitle*:

Author: Heather Lassen

Face claims: none

Summary: A girl, Maddie, is off to college with her twin sister Mary and they have separate rooms with different roommates. Two weeks go by. One morning, Maddie wakes up and finds not her roommate, but her sister in the other bed and she’s dead! All evidence points to Maddie, but she was asleep and she did not hear or notice anything. And the roommate is missing, but everyone claims that Maddie didn’t have a roommate, but had a room with her sister. Is she going crazy? Only her guy friend from her hometown believes her story and they must figure out what happened.

Ideas/details/mood: should be mysterious with a bit of a foreboding as if something bad is going to happen. But there’s also a sense of calm as dawn can be a calming time of day.

Cover inspo for mood and font:

Color scheme:
This scheme, but heavy on the blue.

I won’t be using this at all so have fun with it :slight_smile: If you need more fakes, I have more so let me know :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you! This sounds really interesting! Is this actually going to be written because I will 100% read it!!

2 Likes

Delivery! @TheTigerWriter

I hope these look okay! I took some creative liberties on the images! Thank you for requesting a fake! This was quite fun! If you’d like to request more, be my guest!!

3 Likes

Those are both beautiful! If I actually had a book for it, I wouldn’t be able to choose XD

2 Likes

Here’s another :grin:

Genre: dark fantasy

Title: Witch and Prince Raven

Subtitle*: the quest for innocence

Author: Sabrina Black

Face claims: none

Summary: A young witch finds a raven with a broken wing. Nurtures him back to health and he turns into a prince who is mute because of the curse. Now the witch is accused by the prince’s family for turning him into a raven and cursing him when all she did was help. She must find the wizard that cursed the prince and also retrieve his voice, proving her innocence while his family chases after her.

Ideas/details/mood: dark wood, fog, moonlight shining, a sense of foreboding, a little bit of magic (purple sparkles, maybe), a raven (or crow) is a must You can choose if you want to have a dark-haired girl on the cover or not. There doesn’t have to be a face.

Cover inspo for mood and font:
Maybe the raven or crow can be on the side, or, if you can, a part of the title as a silhouette.

Color scheme:

I have a stash of fakes XD

Btw, this request is more of a manipulated type, but if you find that hard or you can’t find the right pictures for it, you can make it more of a minimalistic type with just a raven/crow silhouette with maybe a dark forest in the back :slight_smile: Either way is fine. Giving you freedom for that :wink:

2 Likes

I’m glad you like them! Thank you for another request!

2 Likes

Title: I Used to Be Beautiful

Genre: Thriller/Horror and a bit of romance.

Subtitle: Found but never gone.

Author’s name: Mrs. Writer’s Block

Color scheme: Grey, black, white and red, maybe some blues.

Face Claims: N/A

Summary: She was the most gorgeous girl in school, possibly even the city. That was until she was found laying dead upon the streets of Manhattan. Free of life, now she roams through shadows in her blood-stained nightgown, adamant on finding her killer.

Ideas and inspo pics: A girl in a white gown, half her face normal and pretty, the other half grotesque, bloody and marred, maybe add some city behind her.

(I understand if its a bit too gory for your liking, if it is, just lmk and I’ll post a different fake heh)