delusion is the solution?????? Ahm yes

Who’s almond? Probably, even discord is getting permanent usernames it’s good over there tho I don’t go there as well

Oh, is there any information about the language? Like which came after Tamil? Chinese or Sanskrit?

2 Likes

Yuppp sunbi bhalo

1 Like

2 Likes

You need to eat almonds :joy:
Really?

1 Like

Just was telling sam that you and qualeshia are still a bit online here in the wacky threads

2 Likes

Nah, it’s mostly about political reasons the most we got about ancient Chinese culture was like introduction to their position after colonization started, pretty boring tbh

2 Likes

Yo

1 Like

Ou, history tor major to na ki side?

Are you typing in Tagalog?

1 Like

:skull::skull::skull: i thought there’s someone called almond I also forgot :sob: oh gawd

Yup I am called sour candy there huehue username ta cute, I wanted xoalox YK taemins username but someone already had it :slightly_smiling_face::fist::boom:

2 Likes

Major i was confused between English and history then i went for history, I guess middle school me would be happy lol

2 Likes

Who are they? And your Wattpad username is nyxastria right it means?

1 Like

Does it sound like that??? :sob: Help, no I’m typing Bengali

1 Like

You wanted to study history?

1 Like

It was either that or some Indian type language. Tagalog also sprinkles in a bunch of English words.

1 Like

That’s a language? Of what place?

1 Like

আমি এমন একজনকে খুঁজে পেয়েছি যে ইউটিউবে চীনা শিল নিয়ে মজা করে। দেখতে চান?

1 Like

What is China seal though?

1 Like

Who’s who? Taemin? Shinee taemin? Ring ding dong shinee? Wattpad username is huge story wait can I curse here i forgot if i can-? anyway so when i first changed my username it was nyxluster ig? Nyx as in the Greek goddess of night and luster was a shortened form of cluster as in the star cluster sounded cute when I said It

But some people happened in Wattpad :skull: good old days anyway so I had to change my username cause of the hate I was getting so i changed it to nyxastria Astria as in astral somthing I forgot it took me 3 hours of rejecting everyone’s suggestions

1 Like