Desert Desserts - Group Editing

I’m sure you will figure it out and have a beautiful garden! Tons of advice on youtube and online nowadays.

1 Like

Yeah its weird because all the resources are helpful but its also such a specific type thing, like dependent on soil and plant, even plant placement. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Hi all! Sorry for the delay! Oh gosh, it’s been a wild December. We had some family news. Got snowed in. Went up north and now have to find a new place to live lol. When it rains it pours! Safe to say I have been a ghost the last few weeks and will be busy with work and packing the next little whiile. Fear not I have not forgotten you all and will start chipping away at stories and updating more of Blood & Cinders tonight and the rest of this week. @CarlaBlack and @TammyT welcome aboard the crazy train and excited to read your fantastic works! Please send them my way and I will pass on the first 10 chapters of Blood & Cinders for you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tammy is not going to be with us any longer. She found a single critique partner, which is more of a fit for her and has some other things going on. I wished her well.

1 Like

So sad to see her go, ill make sure she is removed from the next assignment post. :cry: thank you for letting me know. :slight_smile:

See above message about Tammy, before sending chapters please. :slight_smile:

And no worries at all, im sorry to hear you guys have had so much going on, thats never fun! Our neighbor is going through kind of a similar thing. They are being forced to move by the end of the month so they are going back to virginia. Sad because its our onky friends in the neighborhood so far.

1 Like

I have finally revised 12 Things enough to make it a 50k novel! Just barely at 50036 words, but I made it over the finish line. Getting this story there was like a 36 hour labor birthing a 10 pound breech baby and I am exhausted right now :crazy_face: :rofl: Now back to the road trip book and psyching myself up to another round of querying

4 Likes

Hi! I was invited by Carla! Do you have room for another? I’d like to give it a try!

3 Likes

Yes of course! Our next round starts on Monday. :slight_smile: we’d love to have you.

What an awesome update! Yes! Its always so rewarding when youve completed a hard task. Fingers crossed that this round goes better. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah! Welcome aboard! :smiley:

1 Like

@Vintaginity II Sent Chtr 13 DOTM and Chtr 13 Smear I Completed HC&C
@EKShortstories II Sent Chtr 13 DOTM and Chtr 13 Smear I Awaiting new
@KnightofEmpires II Sent Chtr 13 DOTM and Chtr 13 Smear I Awaiting new
@halfley II Sent Chtr 13 DOTM and Chtr 13 Smear I Awaiting new
@akaiItachi- II Sent Chtr 13 DOTM and Chtr 13 Smear I Completed Chtr 12
@CarlaBlack II Sent Chtr 13 DOTM and Chtr 13 Smear I Completed Chtr 3

welcome Shea! we will need you email to add you to the documents :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy monday everyone! :slight_smile:

- This Week -

The Crew:
@Vintaginity (Full Book) vintaginity@gmail.com
@TMinx804 - Chapter 13 DOTM & Chapter 13 Smear - tminx804@gmail.com
@Halfley (Chapter 1-5) dejapa.stevens@gmail.com
@KnightofEmpires (Chapter 21+) - fairytalefable@gmail.com
@akaiItachi (Chapter 13) - choudharyrahil20@gmail.com
@CarlaBlack (Chapter 1-5) - catcarlablack@gmail.com
@EKShortstories (Chapter 31+) - theunwanted123@gmail.com
@Shea (Chapter 1) - sheaxrhodes@gmail.com

If you know anyone interested in joining, please send them a link to this thread. :slight_smile:

Hiatus due to inactivity:

^Those on Hiatus are welcome and encouraged to join any week. I just don’t want to stress you out with too many chapters to catch up on. There’s no time limit on the hiatus as everyone is always welcome.

@TMinx804 || Sent Full Book (HC&C) | All Caught up on both. (Chapter 13)
@akaiItachi || Sent Full Book (HC&C) | Finished with Chapter 12.
@EKShortstories || Sent Full Book (HC&C) | Awaiting chapters 36 & 37.
@Halfley || Sent Full Book (HC&C) | Awaiting new chapters.
@KnightofEmpires || Sent Full Book (HC&C) | Awaiting chapters 21-30
@CarlaBlack || Sent Full Book (HC&C) | Completed 1-3, Need to read chapters 4-5 of Ornella’s Fable.
@Shea || Sent Full Book (HC&C) || Received Throne of Misery

Whose finished HC&C? I’m still not writing again so i’ll have to pull from my older stories again, but I’ve got a few different things I can share. Just need to know who all needs new chapters from me. :slight_smile:

Hi!! Its sheaxrhodes@gmail.com

1 Like

I add you on mine!

1 Like

I finished it. So cute for the holidays!