Direction for Lucinda’s Story!

I have been wanting to figure out what kind of story Lucinda, the nonverbal demon-worshipper, could have.

• Luci goes to a normal high school
  • Luci joins a diabolic circus
  • Luci gets sent to an asylum
  • (Your Choice)

0 voters

2 Likes

This is the Lucinda of the heavy metal adventures? If she can’t join a diabolical circus, then maybe she could start a Powerwolf type band, except they really are demonic or something…? But I really want her to join a circus. Maybe a sinister Victorian circus. (>‿◠):v:

2 Likes

I listened to Sabaton’s Carolus Rex and she thinks it’s her time to rule at last.

1 Like

I mean…there’s no evidence that the members of Powerwolf aren’t actual werewolves. How else can they be middle-aged and have such nice hair?

1 Like

Calling reinforcements!

@HKelle
@sunlets
@DollyTH
@DomiSotto

1 Like

No clue :sweat_smile:. But I think her trying to escape an asylum would be really cool.

2 Likes

Start in the school, get threats of asylum, run away with the circus. Have the weirdest old-gen be a great-aunt that happens to be swinging through the area, has a fight with the 'rents and abducts her niece.

2 Likes

Her biological mother is a demon, so good idea

1 Like

Both the circus and the asylum ideas sound fun. Maybe she joins the circus. Then it turns out the circus was all in her head and she’s really in an asylum.

2 Likes

But twist, all the powers she learns in the circus is real, and she burns down the asylum. Leave all of us wondering if the aunt was real.

3 Likes

Oh, have you seen the video clips of a non-veebal dude with his friends, and they try to give normal commands to the dog, but have to resort to the grunts and groans of the nonverbal master to get him to obey?

Sometimes the owner catches then doing that and about dies laughing at his friends.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.