Do you have an irrational fear? Yes or No?

Ugh. I hate them :sob:

1 Like

Fishing cats
Chives
Sail boats
Dirt

I realize none of those fears make since-

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I’m the only one XD

It’s so weird because I know it’s impossible.

1 Like

I don’t like them either. I think roaches have a way of terrifying people. I’m fine with bugs, but NOT roaches. The scariest thing is that they don’t run away from humans like normal bugs.

2 Likes

Exactly. I still remember the time I fell down the stairs of my home while riding a bike in the house. When though I was a child, that wasn’t a smart thing to do.

Things like that stick with you.

Ugh! Those things freak me out along with house centipedes! I don’t care if house centipedes are harmless and the good guys! That freaking make me uncomfortable.

Cockroaches make me uneasy when they crawl and spiders…oh hell naw!!!

3 Likes

Oh gosh I relate so much :fearful:

1 Like

I am so glad! LOL!

1 Like

We live next to the woods off the coast, so calling it a swamp or marshland isn’t too much of a joke. They are 2 inches long. They fly, especially when they get a wild hair up their backside. They like moisture. Well, it’s raining everyday.

And the only way to keep them out of your house is to poison the hell out of your home. Now, they are starting to make poisons that only affect bugs and “natural oils” repellants, but for generations, it was poison yourself and your family to mostly keep them out your house. And as it is, I don’t necessarily want to use these products everyday, either.

I don’t see them everyday, but my girls are terrified of them, so I know when we have one chasing the kids. I’ve had the eldest come home, freaked out at sleepovers. I’ve seen them in every wooden home around trees, no matter how clean, so that is one argument for a brick house and only grass in your yard.

Thank God I don’t deal with them every day.

And the crazy part is this kind doesn’t necessarily eat human food.

Still just an ick factor.

2 Likes