Does the title of the story draw you in? Would you read based on the title?

Nope, sorry, not feeling it.

Political commentary, due to Andre the Giant.

A Kinder Children’s Tale

I’d be a smidge interested.

Not my cup of tea for genre, but I really like quirky long titles :grin:

Hmm…not really. For me.

next:

Pandora: Truth of the Abyss

1 Like

The title doesn’t draw me in that well, and I’m not completely sure I could tell you why. :thinking: I’d still give the blurb a look though.

Here’s mine:

Devil’s Rainbow

It’s interesting. I wouldn’t associate the Devil with rainbows, so I’d be curious. However, I’m not really into the occult and all that, so I’d likely skip :sweat_smile: I’d still check out the blurb though to see if I’ll read it.

Here’s mine: Blood Will Tell

I actually posted this earlier, but it was skipped over >.>

2 Likes

Sounds like some mystery or thriller, really promising and scary at the same time, but I like it. Not sure if I would read it though cuz I’m a wimp :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

Mine is: Gun In My Hand

3 Likes

Sounds like the very mystery or thriller with scares that you said you would rather avoid XD I’d probably check the blurb.

Mine: Lunar Heart Shadow Bound

3 Likes

It feels a bit too much as a mix of disconnected words or two tiles added together & no comma. Like, in old days when they gave a book two titles and connected them via or. Like, Justine or Misfortune of Virtue. It does have clear paranormal ring to it.

I am considering

Maximus

as a title.

2 Likes

tbh, it souns like the name of a horse - reminiscent of the black beauty, which is good, because I like that book. But I can’t really tell genre from the name, so if the cover / blurb were inviting, I would read it.

Mine:
Utopia Fading

1 Like

I actually forgot the comma :stuck_out_tongue:
It’s Lunar Heart, Shadow Bound.

My brain saw the comma XD

1 Like

Personally, not for me. I’m not feeling any genre :sweat_smile:

Mine:
Dead By Sunrise

3 Likes

It’s sci-fi dystopia, and the cover tells that pretty well. But I see what you’re saying.

2 Likes

Haha! Thanks! :sweat_smile: I know I’m weird, but it’s still a romance story mixed with mystery/thriller, following the MC to find out why did love put a Gun in her hand :wink:

2 Likes

Well, it does have a mystery element XD it’s a high fantasy book centered around an amnesiac protagonist. I wouldn’t call it scary, but it is very violent and gory :joy:

2 Likes

Lol okay :scream::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Very interesting. Gives a lot of action vibes. Though it could also be a mystery book. All in all, the title promises some form of adrenaline rush :eyes:

Mine:
The Dragon’s Scale

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.