Does your current story project have a demograph you are writing for?

If you published your current novel, is there an age group you’d want to consume your work?

Which age group would you want to consume novels, if any?

Thoughts and feelings?

6 Likes

@TheTigerWriter
@Akje
@AMMeyers
@alenatenjo
@JohnnyTuturro
@J.L.O
@NotARussianBot
@copyedit
@SecretDurham
@MatthewJH

1 Like

I have a very specific demographic for One Fine Morning in the Middle of the Night known as romantasy booktokers without a critical eye.

5 Likes

I am my primary demographic :relieved:

5 Likes

I thought it was bedtime stories for Willow

3 Likes

That too.

She’s fond of spooky stories.

5 Likes

So, yourself???

4 Likes

Oscar.

Kidding.

Not really.

Anyone who finds it tineresting apart from me, I guess. :smiley:

4 Likes

@HKelle and @JohnnyTuturro

When three minds think alike.
Are you joining us, @NotARussianBot?

:grin:

4 Likes

I admit to being a liar. In truth, it is an experiment about what sort of female protagonists romance readers can and cannot tolerate. Considering how much of a fan of dragonball I am, I think you can bet I’m going to give them all strong personalities.

3 Likes

Litbabes, Litbros and Litbaes

4 Likes

Ah so the people who have read the classics, like me.

3 Likes

Perfect thinking, @NotARussianBot!

2 Likes

Anyone who liked Song of Achilles or tragic romances like that, so I’m thinking adult audience…? ¯\_(ﭢ)_/¯

4 Likes

Something appealing to the older and mature crowd?

:thinking:

3 Likes

I guess. I’m not sure just who that book appeals to exactly, so I’m guessing. It’s certainly not marketed to teens, and yet I think it was teens who made it go viral on Booktok, so who knows? Book marketing totally confoozles me. (♯^.^ღ)

3 Likes

It doesn’t make much sense to me, either, but if you just use a lot of buzzwords that vaguely get your point across, you’ll be fine.

2 Likes

At the moment, any readership is better than none. Otherwise my works are orientated towards the well-educated late teens to adults crowd.

3 Likes

new adult fits best but some people don’t believe that exists so just adult i guess

3 Likes

Nope. No specific age group. Anyone who is interested can buy my books.

I can tell you that I’ve had late teens, people in their 40-50s, and people in their 70-80s buy my works

3 Likes