Drags Self Out of the Fog...

:wave: Hello all…

I know, I know, it’s been a long time since I swung through here.

I guess much of that is because I’ve been having a difficult time remaining focused on writing. My progress has been slow on both Relations and on World Ends. Not even sure why.

One bright spot, I got The Devil’s Own out for publishing! WHOOP! So it is now on my amazon page alongside the other eighteen entries. DANCES

Still in the business of shaping young minds, and despite that I keep getting “attaboy’s” they keep increasing my responsibilities because of it, and I feel like I’m back in the Navy grumbling, “Never-Again-Volunteer-Yourself”. PFFFT. I was just asked to be a Mentor Teacher for one of our first years, and right after that was asked to be the coordinator for the English Language Development department for my school… (this on top of trying to coordinate a 6th grade camp coming up in April.)

So yeah, full brain syndrome leaves little room for creative pursuits.

How has it been here on Wacky?

4 Likes

I’m going to make a story about an occult club

1 Like

Hey, Darwin! :smile:

That’s awesome! Congrats! :partying_face:

Well, many people have been scrambling for NaNoWriMo. There’s been discussions about books we’ve read and about starting YouTube channels. Questions about your characters and your world, about A.I art, and random fun talk, as usual.

2 Likes

Interesting. All the best on that effort.

1 Like

Hi Tiger!

LOL that sounds about right for the skim I gave the forums yesterday!

2 Likes

Oooh, is this going to be dark academia? Is it a club at a university? Is it part of Lucinda’s heavy metal adventures?

1 Like

Too modern for that. Mostly making it to lecture Gen Z on ceremonial magic so that I never have to read another book by someone whose knowledge on demons came from Supernatural and Hazbin Hotel.

1 Like

lol, so you were here :stuck_out_tongue: Well, it hasn’t changed much other than the fact that I created a new post today.

1 Like

Heh… Yeah I trolled around a bit first. And again after I posted this.

Just got a comic page done, so yay… took me well longer than it should have, but I kept getting distracted by other things.

2 Likes

Well really you don’t have to read them now. :stuck_out_tongue:

But I get what you mean. Research can be a lost art form these days (when it’s SO EASY to do!)

1 Like

Well, you did get it done :wink:

What’s the comic about?

1 Like

About a young mutant who is trying to hide what he is from his human friends.

1 Like