Dreamland Community Discord

IMPORTANT NOTES: This server is only for people with Wattpad accounts. It is open to writers of all genres, and we even have genre-specific places to talk for those wanting to find friends who write in the same genre :wink:

โ•ญโ‹Ÿโœตโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
โ˜ฝ ๐”ป๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ž๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช โ˜พ
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœตโ‹žโ•ฏ

โ„‚๐•๐• ๐•ค๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•–๐•ช๐•–๐•ค. Take a deep breath and relax as you snuggle into your blanket. As the cool night air caresses your cheek, you begin to drift off, lost in that world between dreams and reality. Donโ€™t fight it. Donโ€™t hold back. Let your spirit roam free, forever content to reside in the world of dreams.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โœตโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”ป๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ž๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ชโ€™๐•ค ๐••๐•š๐•ค๐•”๐• ๐•ฃ๐••, where dreamers have a safe place to share and grow their stories, as well as meet new people and create connections that will make Wattpad as enjoyable as possible. No matter the type of dream โ€” new or old, bold or reserved, serious or playful โ€” we aim to give it a place to spread its wings and soar.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โœตโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

:crescent_moon: | ๐•Ž๐•– ๐•†๐•—๐•—๐•–๐•ฃ: | :crescent_moon:
โœต Channels about writing, books, fandoms, graphic design, art, etc
โœต Writing marathons
โœต A place to get book covers and other graphics
โœต Wattpad discussion channels
โœต Channels to share and promote your stories

:cloud: | ๐”ธ โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ž๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐• ๐•— ๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•๐•ช ๐•Ž๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐”ธ๐•จ๐•’๐•š๐•ฅ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ! | :cloud:
โœต LGBTQ+ friendly and SFW
โœต Active and friendly staff
โœต Funny conversations and mini games
โœต A chance to join our book clubs

๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•’๐•ฃ๐••๐•š๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ค ๐•–๐•’๐•˜๐•–๐•ฃ๐•๐•ช ๐•’๐•จ๐•’๐•š๐•ฅ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ง๐•’๐•. But beware, because nightmares of any sort are not allowedโ€ฆ

โ•ญโ‹Ÿโœตโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
โ˜ฝ Dreamland Discord โ˜พ
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœตโ‹žโ•ฏ

5 Likes

Well this seems interesting

1 Like

We are epic over here :smiley:

2 Likes

Iโ€™ll try to join whenever I can

Weโ€™ll be more than happy to have you once you get the chance :smiley:

1 Like

Yay for automatic bumps xD

Iโ€™m thinking of joining, but I have a few questions if you donโ€™t mind :sweat_smile:

boop
  1. Do I have to be active? Iโ€™ll try to be, but college will take up a lot of my time, so Iโ€™m wondering if itโ€™ll be an issue there.
  2. Are reading exchanges compulsory? And if they are, are we assigned books or can we choose which books to read?

No, you donโ€™t have to be active. We have a lot of people who are inactive actually xD Not saying donโ€™t be active, but itโ€™s not like itโ€™s a requirement. Weโ€™ll just take you as you have the time to talk :wink:

Read exchanges are a completely optional thing people can just do if they want to (we have a r4r channel). However, if youโ€™re looking for a book club, we actually do have a book club where you can choose any of the books in the club to read xD

1 Like

Thanks! Youโ€™ll see me there shortly :slight_smile:

Not me over here casually bumping this part 3: return of me desperately craving sleep

Thank you very much, auto-bump xD

Reminder that peeps should join this amazing place B) @stella_vigo can attest

2 Likes

True dat. Itโ€™s awesome! :smiley:

2 Likes