When it comes to fantasy and/or science-fiction involving magical powers and whatnot,
Is it a giant slap to the face, if your antagonistic father or mother tells you straight up that they will hand everything over far as the family’s immense wealth along with the title of being head of the family to you or any of your siblings, so long as you beat your father or mother in a brawl to claim, but the catch is that you have to actually beat your parent to claim it, and your parent is INSANELY, POWERFULLY strong in both magical powers AND physical strength?
And on top of that, nobody has even won against mom or dad at the moment.
- My, god, that’s not even a slap! That’s a straight-up punch followed by a kick!
- For me it depends on just how powerful they are exactly. If they are godly, then your parents are being a-holes at that point.
- Nah, because if you know their secret on how to stop them and rid them for good, then you got this.
- Honestly, I’d watch my siblings duke it out if I were the character and I knew my parent(s) were insanely powerful like that | I choose life.
- How much wealth are we talking exactly?! Can I have someone do it for me if I was in that position? Is cheating allowed?!
- Other(explain in the comments below).