Explain your story in a very blunt way.

Can you explain your story in a blunt/straight-forward way?

My Turn:

After NUMEROUS yet ANNOYING changes, I have finally settled on something.
Here is it, folks!

A mysterious girl helps a bunch of special Knights save the world all while holding important secrets and information that doesn’t understand why she does in the first place.

Now, it is your turn.

7 Likes

Werewolf ones?
Alphas are assholes. The women who deal when them have to be inventive. Doesn’t matter the twists and turns, the formula doesn’t change that much.

To Make a Kinder Children’s Tale is about a bad theif that an Elven prince is forced to become betrothed to by treaty. Everyone expects her to get knocked up and cocoon herself and emerge a giant butterfly and fly away with his child, never to be seen by Elves again. The dumbass falls for her.

1 Like

Oh wow! LOL!

By blunt, I take it you mean an elevator pitch? Nope, not yet. But I’m working on it! I can, however, do short and messy:

A therapist develops an eating disorder after one of her patients kills and injures dozens of women during a shooting spree, including another patient of hers. ¯\_(ﭢ)_/¯

4 Likes

Jesus Christ! That sounds a bit morbid!

1 Like

High school hijinks featuring cults, Casablanca, and Catch-22.

2 Likes

Sadly, it’s based on a real life incident. Real life is so often very morbid. People suck! (ノД`)ヽ (ノД`゚)゚。

1 Like

I gotta know something. Do you normally write realistic fiction (if it is called that)? Do you sometimes write other genres too?

Well, that is because truth is stranger or in this case darker than fiction.

1 Like

I’ve written a steampunk fantasy, and a crime fiction story that had time travel. But all my other books are realistic fiction.

1 Like

Ah, I see.

It great to see that you are tackling real life issues in your fiction. That is pretty cool.

1 Like

Thanks! I don’t know why, but I prefer books that say something about the world we’re living in, yanno? They’re just my favorite ones to read. (ღ˘ᴗ˘ღ)

1 Like

That is great.

Would you ever consider writing something nonfiction related someday?

1 Like

Interesting possibility! Unfortunately I’m not an expert on anything, so I couldn’t. But if I were…? Hmmm, maybe? ☜(ˆ▿ˆc)

1 Like

Alrighty then.

Who knows, you might surprise yourself someday?

1 Like

Maybe! Or maybe you’ll beat me to it. Ya never know… ¯\_(ﭢ)_/¯

1 Like

True. LOL!

1 Like

I’m sorry, but it sounds like a rejected season of Riverdale, or even 13 Reasons Why

2 Likes

Boy meets girl. Boy develops several mental illnesses and his emotional state gets worse. Girl is useless to help.

3 Likes

That sounds upsetting.

What genre is the story if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

It is.

Romantic/Psychological Horror/Action

1 Like