Explain your story in a very blunt way.

Oh wow! I would have never suspect that.

1 Like

Well, they fall in love, a lot of stuff happens, like bullying(adults can still be bullied), and boy begins to crack.

2 Likes

Ah, okay then.

Yeah, I get how adults can still be bullied. Well, bullying still happens regardless of whatever age you are.

1 Like

I had to put it because I donā€™t hear a lot about adult bullying

3 Likes

Yeah, shockingly enough that is true.
You hear mostly children bullying other children instead of adult bullying other adults.

I guess they call it ā€œharassmentā€ or something along those lines.

1 Like

Adult bullying is less talked about because thereā€™s a lot more ways to circumvent the issue and adults have a lot more tools at hand to combat it.

For example: itā€™s much harder to quit school than a job. HR exists.

But it happens.

5 Likes

Yeah, when Iā€™m not engrossed in a story, Iā€™m often thinking ā€œyou dumbass!ā€

2 Likes

LOL!

1 Like

Of youā€™ve seen That 70s Show, itā€™s a Red Foreman thing.

2 Likes

That stings! LOL

3 Likes

The inhibiting problems of a combat veteranā€™s old life are mended by a new life with a task for which he has no prior experience; nurturing and mentoring a unique young girl. Another teenage girl is volunteered to help with this task for similar reasons.

2 Likes

Hehe. This is fun. Hereā€™s my villain story.

Former goddess does a series of evil things and expects people to feel sorry for her.

7 Likes

Normal girl finds out supernatural creatures are real and her bf turns out to be the bad guy sheā€™s been fighting all along.

7 Likes

Mars Mining Installation goes dark. The Global Security Office send a Military Search and Rescue team after receiving a message in an unknown language. Frozen and empty, the installation and itā€™s secrets unfold as they track down the only survivor, and the answers to the questions are more disturbing than they had hoped to find.

SD

3 Likes

A blue cat wants to kill her enemies and snatch freedom. She also thinks sheā€™s chosen.

4 Likes

My Latest Concepts (are any of them even interesting? lmao)

Marvin: An overworked lawyer gets rid of his pesky lawyer ex, Adrian, and gets his life back. And experiences freedom for the first time in 9 years. Or so he thinksā€¦

You See, I Pee: Adrian is free of Marvin (and being a lawyer). Adrian goes insane, knowing the law and what he can get away with. Adrian is also an idiot and gets into a lot of trouble along the way.

An Idiot Saved My Life: An idiot called Vicente saves Alejandro, his ex Anaā€™s older brotherā€™s life. Vicenteā€™s brother David wants to play matchmakers and tries to make them hook up. Vicente is having none of it.

Thankful For My Ex: Having fallen out with Paul, Macā€™s only true love is his cat, Choncha. Mac goes back with Choncha to Angel Falls to live with his crazy uncle, Hector for a while.

(You See, I Pee and Marvin might end up as a 2-in-1 book since their stories are pretty similar lol).

3 Likes

Rise: The Red Sun Rapture: The world is ending. Four teenage humans and demons go on a cross-country road trip to fix that.

Marvela Mystic: An evil sorceress wants to steal all magic for herself and enslave all humanity. The only thing standing in her way is a tiny kitten with the power of friendship on her side.

The Dark Between Dreams: Sword-wielding LGBT ghosts fight monsters in the afterlife in order to bring back the sun.

3 Likes

Unfashionably Dead: With a reaper threatening to haul her acid-washed soul to the other side, a ghost must enlist a mediumā€™s help to solve murders & save her best friend, but the medium despises her & the BFF just might be guilty of murder.

Dandelions: When they move to a military base overseas, Camiā€™s dad has three rules: Donā€™t embarrass us, donā€™t get too attached, and whatever you do, donā€™t fall in love. And then she meets Nate.

3 Likes

A gang leader confronts her past to save her imprisoned gang, and topples the empire in the process.

3 Likes

DOOM!

Yeah, I know that when we get this simple they all start to sound the same.

3 Likes