closed

/ closed until I can catch up or something, no new orders! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Coming back to this later!

3 Likes

Hi, I’m always looking for character art, I think part of the fun is seeing them in different styles. Can I send you a link to character documentation in a message? Then I’ll fill in the rest of the for there too :slightly_smiling_face: But I can say it would be a very old, grumpy high-fantasy sorcerer in his tower penthouse filled with books.

2 Likes

Hey, I don’t deal well with stuff like documentation - reams of text goes right over my head! :slight_smile: If you can simplify it all down, sure thing!

2 Likes

Those look so real-
How so pretty?

2 Likes

Awe, thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just bumpin with a render Im making rn

Resources, as ik a few people on ww were asking about daz a while ago -

Also - I do not advise buying from Daz at this time. I am currently boycotting them due to their season pass lootboxes that are abysmal quality for a shockingly high price, and their support of NFTs

4 Likes

how are you making it

2 Likes

Daz3D :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How about if I put the form and the physical characteristics at the top of the document, and you can just ignore the rest? :innocent:

3 Likes

Haha, sure

2 Likes

Okay then, expect to get a message from me with the googledoc link :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

These look so exciting, I’d love to request! Would you be able to do two characters side by side? Something like this or this? It doesn’t have to be full body and I’d like a black background like your second example.

I’ll fill the form once you reply <3

2 Likes

Money is money

1 Like

What are NFTs?

1 Like

Form -

Character references (photos, description, etc. Skin tone, weight, hair and colour, eyes, etc…) -

hair color: light to medium blond
hairstyle: short, finger-combed
skin tone: very pale
eye color: deep blue
accessory: a sword
artbreeder reference:

body type reference (he has a similar body type as the guy in the pic. Not too muscular, but also not skinny):

clothing references:

sword reference:

pose references (you can choose whichever you prefer):

other: he can control blue fire and lightning, so if you want you can have blue fire and lightning flowing from his body and through his sword

Expression (happy, sad… idk) - somewhat serious. Has an innocent/naïve face.

Genre (are they modern? High fantasy? Scifi?) - modern fantasy

Background - Either I’ll do a plain colour studio backdrop or a scene, but scene is not guaranteed - maybe a plain black background with light shining from somewhere?

Thanks for considering! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s an art transaction that requires a lot of electricity, money, and a certificate of ownership. I’m betting that it’ll be improved in 5 years time.

2 Likes

Oh, right. Is that where people sell the original meme or whatever?

2 Likes

Will come back tomorrow!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, your renderings are the coolest things! I am staring in awe. :0

Character references
He’s a ghost who was about 19 years old when he died. He’s pretty lanky with long legs. Wears either his all-black outfit or a purple hoodie with jeans and converse. Accessories: halo and red-bladed sword.

Ref Images

615D87BD-277A-42D1-8586-1EBF42F7F30F

Black Outfit ref lol ^

Expression
Sulky or snarky. Either works.

Genre
Modern/paranormal

Background
Something dark

This is the kinda setting he lives

1 Like