closed

Aye - but as an artist and designer, I can’t support it. Money is money - and it’ll always bring out the narccisists who think they’re above everyone else xD

2 Likes

Hi! Two is fine! :slight_smile: I can’t guarantee I’ll accept the form thingie, but should be fine!

1 Like

He sounds fun! I’ll probably get round to trying this tonight!

2 Likes

i love lookin at your renders i might request later if i have the attention span to fill out a form :’’)
also a question! > i decided to start looking into daz and i was wondering if you had em the links to the wings + horns of your last example? ;oo (if not no worries!!)

Hi for sure, all the links are on the post - horns are from Torment, but I think I forgot the wings heh. https://www.daz3d.com/morning-star-wings-for-genesis-3-and-8-female-s

Again though, a lot of folks are boycotting rn due to management decisions RE NFTs and their season pass

1 Like

oh my bad! i saw the links but didn’t look too closely at them. i’m not buying anything atm anyway, kinda just wanting to list stuff down while i heck around with free stuff to learn lol. but yeah, nfts are absolutely stupid.

1 Like

Totally random but you said Aye. Are you from where I think you are? :open_mouth:

At least you know you’re getting it from the artist. You can’t say that about art aucitons.

not always though - nfts can be generated by anyone. this post sums it up, but of course you can have your opinion ^^;;

1 Like

You don’t actually /get/ anything, bar a key that says you paid stupid amounts of money for something you don’t own, and was probably sold illegally. Putting aside any environmental issues, NFTs are a failed experiment in the exploitation of artists by the tech industry.

A really good example of the type of people that are part of NFTs, is this woman - https://twitter.com/czblomfield

Her greatest achievement to date is stealing the work of dozens of artists by screenshotting or taking photos of their art, and flogging it as an NFT. When approached by artists concerned, she simply said she doesn’t care about consent or permission. It’s now hers (which isn’t how art, or copyright, works).

As korralistic said though, everyone can have their own opinion. Im just an artist who believes theft is bad, but I am happy for the like, 3 genuine artists who’ve made a lot of cash with NFTs.

1 Like

Where do you think am from :eyes:

1 Like

Scotland, or Ireland. :wink:

Neither, just spent most of my teen years best friends with a Scottish bloke. Midlands, UK xD

1 Like

It’s weird seeing someone from the Midlands saying Aye, but the Scottish friend influencing you makes sense :wink:

2 Likes

Hahaha, it’s always a hoot when people try to guess where I’m from. I don’t have a Brummie accent, my slang ranges from Yorkshire to Scotland to Russia… it’s always a fun game

2 Likes

Aye, I can see that. Ye know?

1 Like

No problem at all! Are you checking the Daz site for their freebies section, and Renderosity? The Daz freebie page has been absolutely dogwater for the past sorta 3 months, and even worse since they introduced the season pass (even the PC+ club I literally pay for has been awful lately), but every so often there are nice bits there.

Until Daz buck up their ideas, Renderosity has a great selection of things to buy for Daz, usually even higher quality, and cheaper!

1 Like

thanks for the heads up! i just google for free stuff and see what i get - since i’m just fiddling around to learn controls and stuff i’m not too pressed about getting fancy stuff just yet :>

1 Like

@CoffeebyNight Hey, I sent you the googledoc link a few days ago, not trying to rush you, just wanted to check you got it :blush:

Yep, I got it when you sent it!