Offering: Quality Covers, made with Magic Fox’s magic paws. Some can take up to 2 hours to make. WARNING: I might not always be able to get the exact people (exact clothes, hair style, etc.) using stock photos, but I try my best.
This is all you need to know about Magic Fox, your cover designer. Password is Wait For Acceptance.
- Must not remove teeny tiny watermark.
- Must use cover for two weeks before changing. Preferably use it for longer though
- If this is not for Wattpad or Imagine Ink, tell me in the form.
- PAYMENT None. This is made free because I want to make covers so badly.
- THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE: Be kind to me please. I’m just a fox. Also, covers can take up to 2 hours to make. Some can take a few days even because I’m looking for good pics. Magic takes time.
Tagline: (a simple short tagline is better for design purposes. taglines that are long sentences can make your cover look crowded with text)
Author Name: (you don’t have to @ yourself. If you want your username as the author name, don’t put the @ mark)
Blurb and Description: (along with your book blurb, include the physical description of your MC if you want them on the cover. be as detailed with your summary as possible)
Mood of the cover: (use adjectives. creepy, romantic, sweet, cute, dystopian, magical, etc.)
Colors: Pick 1~2 palettes from this site and no more.
Inspiration: (give me something that is important to your story. a place, a time of day, a scenery, an animal, an object…anything. Be specific. Pictures will help and if you have a story aesthetics board, even better)
Tagline vs Subtitle, what’s the difference?
Check this post here.
What about faceclaims or fanfic?
I only use commercially okay pics so I cannot do faceclaims or fanfic covers that require a known person or an original character to be on the cover. I can, however, find similar-looking people whose pictures I can use. If that’s okay with you, you can request
You’re not really a fox, are you?
I’m a PhD student and aspiring author. The cover designer is the fox