free premades, banners/blends & covers // closed whoops

just say you don't care
night lovell
hip-hop | 2021

play shuffle

1 trying to float •••
2 i know your ways ••• 3 bottom top ••• 4 counting down the list ••• 5 alone ••• 6 (bonus) 2 time zones •••
what the fuck is up my guy i am losing my absolute mind. coding is dumb and stupid and i hate it here. in other news please request graphics from me i am begging im so bored. or just talk to me god im bored. new friends will also be great;;
story posted for covers pls? otherwise i literally do not care as long as you give proper credit. please keep in mind the style of my examples when requesting! tight
the playlist works and in my humble opinion tight as fuk boi. password is a song ur into rn

examples in next post and click here for forms

10 Likes
a shitton of examples

premades man. use common sense for changes

taken: pretty little things

not premades i just like them lol. can u tell that i have a hyperfixation (please do not request these. they’re just cover examples. these are all for my own stories and yes, i am using all of them)

banner examples. tight

can anyone sense a theme here lol
holy shit i just noticed the parallels i have between the first two blends that i never noticed before and that was completely by accident LOL IM SO BIG BRAIN i am not elaborating but you can ask if ur so inclined

im half here for something to do and half here to promote night lovell stream just say you don’t care

6 Likes

Fake Oder xD

thread or cover; cover
title; 2 Truths, 1 Lie (or Two Truths, One Lie)
subtitle; N/A
author; Willow Freedman
color scheme/mood; dark, mysterious ; black, white, manilla, muted tones
ideas/pics; Maybe a black bg with a worn-out envelope and it has a few photographs peeking out of it?
Or maybe a girl in a crowd (the crowd a little bit blurred)

Inspo:

anything else; Have fun! (if you accept) ^o^

2 Likes

i love u

4 Likes

ty for the fake! however if u give more in the future i kindly ask you use my fake form bc i personally do not use blurbs, they don’t help me at all ^^;; but regardless, thank u!! :>

2 Likes

love u more

4 Likes

^^ whoops, sorry :sweat_smile:
I didn’t realize the red text was a link ack-

1 Like

ah, didn’t realize it wasn’t obvious, my bad! the red text are links :>

2 Likes

yup, I finally saw XD
I’ll fix up my earlier post~

1 Like

bing bong

1 Like

Hi! I was wondering if the font could be changed for one of your premades? I just wanted to ask before putting in a form :relaxed:

1 Like

depends on which one, really! :]

2 Likes

Ah! :sweat_smile: Okay, “The Angry River”?

1 Like

could i ask what kind of font you’d be interested in? bc i think that font suits it the best and i tried a lot ^^;;

2 Likes

nope its very broke wtf IT LOOKED FINE BEFORE TF HAPPEBNED

1 Like

Hmm, I gotcha. I guess I was thinking it could be more like “Wrong Side of Heaven”, but I definitely understand if you think the current font fits better! :relaxed:

My book is NA Dystopian Fantasy, and I was thinking the current font gives more Thriller/Horror vibes, if that makes sense :sweat_smile: Everything else is perfect, it would just be the font

1 Like

mind the weird bits in front of angry, but i quickly swapped it to the same font as wsoh and it just doesn’t really work imo, but i suppose i’ll let you be the judge of that, lol beep

2 Likes

love the thread design! :heart_eyes: and gorgeous graphics as usual <3
hope you don’t mind me asking but what font did you use for the angry river? o.o

2 Likes

thank u!! :’) the font is ‘beautiful horror’!

1 Like

Haha, yeah :sweat_smile: you’re right, definitely. Thank you for the help, and I’m sorry for the trouble :blue_heart: I’m going to think a bit more on it before requesting

1 Like