free premades, banners/blends & covers // open

forever fifteenforever fifteen ع request forms ୭ hey. name's jade, & death is my game. come yoink my premades n threads. now including blends/banners and covers! v SCROLL v story must be posted in order to request. free but credit is mandatory. password is a song recommendation. all covers are premades, all banners/blends are not

i’ll add more as i make more lol

ps. hey, hey you! you like designing? writing? art? making friends? then please check out this post!

10 Likes

forever fifteen
mothica
pop | 2021

play shuffle
1 forever fifteen •••
2 buzzkill ••• 3 funhouse ••• 4 motions ••• 5 intuition ••• 6 upside •••
coded by korralistic
5 Likes

Fake Oder xD

thread or cover; cover
title; 2 Truths, 1 Lie (or Two Truths, One Lie)
subtitle; N/A
author; Willow Freedman
color scheme/mood; dark, mysterious ; black, white, manilla, muted tones
ideas/pics; Maybe a black bg with a worn-out envelope and it has a few photographs peeking out of it?
Or maybe a girl in a crowd (the crowd a little bit blurred)

Inspo:

anything else; Have fun! (if you accept) ^o^

2 Likes

i love u

4 Likes

ty for the fake! however if u give more in the future i kindly ask you use my fake form bc i personally do not use blurbs, they don’t help me at all ^^;; but regardless, thank u!! :>

2 Likes

love u more

4 Likes

^^ whoops, sorry :sweat_smile:
I didn’t realize the red text was a link ack-

1 Like

ah, didn’t realize it wasn’t obvious, my bad! the red text are links :>

2 Likes

yup, I finally saw XD
I’ll fix up my earlier post~

1 Like

bing bong

1 Like

Hi! I was wondering if the font could be changed for one of your premades? I just wanted to ask before putting in a form :relaxed:

1 Like

depends on which one, really! :]

2 Likes

Ah! :sweat_smile: Okay, “The Angry River”?

1 Like

could i ask what kind of font you’d be interested in? bc i think that font suits it the best and i tried a lot ^^;;

2 Likes

nope its very broke wtf IT LOOKED FINE BEFORE TF HAPPEBNED

1 Like

Hmm, I gotcha. I guess I was thinking it could be more like “Wrong Side of Heaven”, but I definitely understand if you think the current font fits better! :relaxed:

My book is NA Dystopian Fantasy, and I was thinking the current font gives more Thriller/Horror vibes, if that makes sense :sweat_smile: Everything else is perfect, it would just be the font

1 Like

mind the weird bits in front of angry, but i quickly swapped it to the same font as wsoh and it just doesn’t really work imo, but i suppose i’ll let you be the judge of that, lol beep

2 Likes

love the thread design! :heart_eyes: and gorgeous graphics as usual <3
hope you don’t mind me asking but what font did you use for the angry river? o.o

2 Likes

thank u!! :’) the font is ‘beautiful horror’!

1 Like

Haha, yeah :sweat_smile: you’re right, definitely. Thank you for the help, and I’m sorry for the trouble :blue_heart: I’m going to think a bit more on it before requesting

1 Like