Fun character related questions...

Well, here they are!

Q1. Does your character hold a piece of jewelry in high regard because a special someone gave it to them? If so, what is that piece of jewelry?

Q2. What can make your character cry out of frustration, happiness, or even sadness?

Q3. Has there ever been a time when your character felt like giving up and they were very close to doing so? What changed their mind?

Q4. Do your character fears something that the other characters find unusual or plain silly?

Q5. Has your character ever done the wrong thing in order to successfully complete the right thing?

Q6. Has your character ever made a reckless choice that could have ended their life, but it was for the greater good…or evil?

Q7. What has your character sacrifice in order to get where they are currently?

Q8. Does your character have a nasty personality trait that you as an author/writer dislike in real life.

Q9. Does your character have magical powers or superpowers that make them stand out from people like similar to them?

Q10. What is your character’s mental age and physical age?

Enjoy!!!

2 Likes

Q1. Does your character hold a piece of jewelry in high regard because a special someone gave it to them? If so, what is that piece of jewelry?

A1. No, this one isn’t applicable to my character, at least not yet.

Q2. What can make your character cry out of frustration, happiness, or even sadness?

A2. Errol has a difficult time making emotional connections, so, if he finally has a close connection with someone and they betray him, that can make him cry out of both frustration and sadness.

Q3. Has there ever been a time when your character felt like giving up and they were very close to doing so? What changed their mind?

A3. Not yet, but I would love to include a plot line where this happens in his story.

Q4. Do your character fears something that the other characters find unusual or plain silly?

A4. Errol fears someone finding out his real name. He uses a fake name because he’s a faerie, and (at least in the lore of my book) if someone uses his real name they can control him because he has do do whatever they say.

Q5. Has your character ever done the wrong thing in order to successfully complete the right thing?

A5. Errol doesn’t discriminate between right and wrong and does whatever he has to do to achieve his goals. So, yes, he’s both done the wrong thing for a good result and the right thing for a bad result.

Q6. Has your character ever made a reckless choice that could have ended their life, but it was for the greater good…or evil?

A6. Yes, Errol has done this a few times. For instance, he got stabbed by his sister trying to protect the friends he’s made.

Q7. What has your character sacrifice in order to get where they are currently?

A7. Errol sacrificed a stable lifestyle, his family, and his own morality.

Q8. Does your character have a nasty personality trait that you as an author/writer dislike in real life.

A8. Errol is very passive aggressive, is a compulsive liar, is manipulative, and likes to touch people without asking. All things I can’t stand in real people.

Q9. Does your character have magical powers or superpowers that make them stand out from people similar to them?

A9. Errol is a Faerie but his particular magic specialty lies in shapeshifting. He can do many other things but that’s what he’s best at and he can take on any form of his choosing, not just one or two specific forms like other fae.

Q10. What is your character’s mental age and physical age?

A10. Mentally and appearance wise he’s in his mid twenties to early thirties. In actuality he’s been alive since the dark ages.

1 Like

Hmmm…

Answers…

I’ll get back to you…

SD

1 Like

These are really good and thank you for answering the questions.
I greatly appreciate this.

I shall tackle each answer tomorrow so be on the lookout if you want. LOL!

I shall be waiting for your return. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, her pendant. It was passed onto her from the previous Ruler and has been given to every single one since the very first. Of course, it wasn’t always a pendant but that’s a story for another time

Her job can do all those things :joy:

Yes, a few of them actually. Sometimes she gets talked back into it, sometimes the other person will make her angry on purpose, and sometimes she will quite literally be slapped out of it

Small spaces

Oof, where do I start? :joy: There’s too many times to name :joy:

Well, there was the time she died. Though that really doesn’t narrow it down

Her life, her sanity, any chance of a normal life, and quite possibly her soul

Not listening to other people nor realising there are often consequences for actions, though that does change. Eventually

Yup, she’s one of two Balance Keepers. She has the power of good, light and order while the other has the power of evil, darkness and chaos

Physical age as of the most recent book is 5,027. Mental age would be closer to low to mid twenties

2 Likes

I’m going to pick and choose for Bethany here. Still writing the story so some things needed to answer the question haven’t happened yet.

A bracelet with her real name on it.

Her mom. Recently, not much happiness.

Bethany loves all creatures, but her act Celeste hates spiders and ants.

She panicked when her magick exploded and opened holes in an aircraft that she was in. It could have killed her, but she was lucky it killed her captor and she was lucky she was saved. Idk if that was for the great good or not.

She likes herself. Even when she’s not acting a Celeste, Bethany can be quite self-centered and selfish without realizing it. This makes her oblivious to everyone’s problems.

She does. She’s in denial. Because she doesn’t want it. Like I said, selfish. She’s not willing to hone her powers despite it might help others. Yet.

1 Like