Getting back into the writting game

Been on a long, long… long break from writing, and I’m now trying to get back into it. Just got back to the site, and found out that I couldn’t find any of the old threads, or missed replies. Turns out the site got broken, but I’m glad it’s fixed now.

(@I_m_darkscarlett @Tiya) Peek-a-boo!

6 Likes

Sprints really help me with that, even if you don’t post it online.

4 Likes

Welcome back!! Hope you’re still finding a thing or two to enjoy around here, haha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Daunyyy! How are you? How’s college?
Keep writing!

2 Likes

Hey Tiya! I’m doing great, thanks. And college… is, well college. Still pretty boring, but we get the occasional fun projects every once in a while, so I can’t complain, lol. How about you? How are you doing?

2 Likes

I’m doing adequate. Exams and assignments and trainings and all. Trying to study more

2 Likes

I feel you there. Exams coming up soon and I don’t even know where to start preparing from :sneezing_face:

1 Like

HEYYY :joy:

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

How’ve u been? Super, i hope :smiley:

1 Like

You need to prepare? That’s hard to believe. You are good at what you do.
You play Pokemon unite?

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: It gets tougher with all the theory I’m supposed to stuff into my head.
No. But I can change that

2 Likes

Aw, little dauny

Hope your dogs are good?

Tell me if you do

2 Likes

I love sprints!!! They are the best.

Also when you guys start a story what’s the first thing you do? I don’t mean the exposition I mean like in pre writing.

2 Likes

I LOVE POKÉMON UNITE #cinderaceismyfave

1 Like

I don’t do much prep to be honest. My mind changes a lot and things change a lot. I just make general points and a structure.

1 Like

Even for your characters?? Do you always have the end figured out?

2 Likes

Yeah I know my characters well and I usually have an ending figured out by the first few chapters.

1 Like

Want to play Pokemon unite sometime?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.