give me drawing requests!

How about warming hands over a fire?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Alright he looks like this:

Summary

2 Likes

any other details such as personality, other physical details, background colors?

3 Likes

Usually happy, outgoing, playful. Pink, he likes pink. Has some facial hair, usually is smiling. Doesn’t wear glasses much, though. Usually wears a brightly colored shirt and jeans.

3 Likes

what color are his eyes?

3 Likes

brown.

3 Likes

3 Likes

That looks so cool! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Thanks!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Np, it’s really good. Wanna draw Marvin too? Up to you :joy:

3 Likes

If I feel like it- what do they look like?

3 Likes

Any other requests? I should stop and write instead so i can finish nanowrimo but I want to drawwwww

1 Like

Hands playing the piano?

2 Likes

I had this weird dream where someone and me said that “It’s sad that now we’ll never see a weasel in space.” in a kind of post-apocalyptic context. As if weasels in space was a normal thing. Weird.

Anyway,

put him in a space suit in outerspace.

with stars and a galaxy swirling in the back.

My dream self is sad she will never get to see a weasel in space because of the apocalypse.

3 Likes

XD this is a great prompt

dreams are the best

It’ll probably be a bit, but I will get to these prompts! I’m just busy spacing out and hurting my wrist drawing too many random detailed drawings

2 Likes

amazing work! Do you do scenic and/or still life as well?

1 Like

TYSM!

I’ll do pretty much anything :smiley: I love trying different things. can’t guarantee I’ll be good at it but XD

I’m currently working with aggie .io though, and I don’t know if I can do any soft shading in there, so there’s that

1 Like

No soft shading, got it… I’d love to see something a bit melancholic, like a lonely cottage in the hills or something like that XD

1 Like

Take your time and hope you have fun with it :grin:

1 Like