Goodbye!

I’ve taken the decision to leave this forum. It’s been a pleasure to get to know you all, talking to you and hearing your thoughts. A great many of you have helped me when I needed it the most and given me useful tips. The privilege of being one of the first members of this community is huge - being able to watch the community grow and encourage each other throughout the journey has been such an uplifting experience!

Thank you espechially to CJ and all the moderators that have made this experience a safe and fun one.:heart: Thank you also to all the ballet enthusiasts who have been dancing around and talking about tutus with me in the ballet thread. I hope you will all continue to dance and enjoy ballet for the rest of your lives!:two_hearts::ballet_shoes: (When I sometime in a distant furute finally come across the tutu emoji, I’ll think of you all!:grin::sparkles:)

I’ll wait a few days and then I’ll most probably have my account deleted. At this point, I use this forum so seldom I’m losing contact with you all. My Wattpad account will still be active, so if you want to keep in touch, please message me there.:relaxed:

Good luck on your writing journey, everyone! Never give up!:writing_hand:

“If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write.” ~ Martin Luther

Best wishes from
Violet :purple_heart:

5 Likes

✧・゚: * ✧・゚:* It’s okay if all you did today was survive.✧・゚: *✧・゚: *

2 Likes

I’m going to miss learning about ballet from you

2 Likes

Aw, I’m sure there are other people here just as able to keep up a ballet thread if wanted!:ballet_shoes::sparkles: It has been nice getting to know you!:blush:

2 Likes

Aww, we’ll miss you, but understand you need to do what’s best for you. The ballet thread and dress threads were a lot of fun! Hope to see you around elsewhere. ☆*・゚・\(=^ᴗ^)/・゚*☆

2 Likes

Thanks for the understanding!:two_hearts:

I’m glad you think so!

:purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Bye! Will miss ya!

2 Likes

finna miss you bro

2 Likes

Best wishes for all you go forth to do.

(I hate it when folk leave, even if I have not interacted much or at all with them. Small holes make leave such a large unoccupied space.)

SD

2 Likes

Thank you, you too!

I know the feeling, but sometimes it’s for the best … :neutral_face:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.