Gotta think. What can I do for The Breakers Series?!

NOTE: This is not me asking for help unless you want to help, but I doubt that there’s anything you can do because it is a me only thing.

I just feel like talking for a bit.

I really want to write this series, yet I don’t have any idea what it should even be about.

I am going to think more about it, but I still don’t know where to start.

So, again, this is just me brainstorming and venting a bit.
Sorry for wasting your time!

1 Like

Seriously, with all of this, i don’t know where to start.
:confused:

Bump.

If someone trapped you in the world’s biggest bookstore and you weren’t allowed to leave until you bought a book and read it cover to cover, what kind of book would you buy? You’d surely pore over every shelf until you found a book you loved. Maybe write something like that book…? ¯\_(ﭢ)_/¯

1 Like

That is a bit challenging because I am a weirdo who rather write fiction than read it…sometimes.

So, I don’t know what type of book I would get.
I would probably get like an action science-fiction/fantasy webtoon or manga instead of a physical novel.

I see those are more my speed than actual fiction novels.

1 Like

Okay, you like manga. So write one! Or a book with a story like a manga if you’re still determined to write that series. You can always retitle the chapters/books. What’s your favorite anime again…One Punch? Do your favorite mangas/animes inspire any fanfiction from you? You could always write an original story using some of the elements of that universe converted to your own universe. I’m thinking of doing something like that with an old show that had a good subplot that went to waste in the show. I’ll just change all the characters’ names and give them more believable backgrounds. You could do the same! ( ˆ◡ˆ)۶ ٩(˘◡˘ )

One Piece. :sweat_smile:

Hmmm…sorta, I suppose. My second favorite is Tower of God the webtoon.

If I could make a story similar to both One Piece and Tower of God, but with my very own twist, I’d be a happy woman…I think. :sweat_smile:

Cool beans!

1 Like

You can do this! ٩(˘◡˘)۶

1 Like

Thanks a bunches!

1 Like

Well, the titles are epic.

1 Like

Really??? You mean it???
Thank you so much!

:smiling_face:

1 Like

I think I know what I want to do a little bit.
Thanks for the help!

Now, time to put it into action!

2 Likes

How are ya?

Let me do some brainstorming. Idk if this will help you…but let me try imagining a story based off those epic chapter titles.

To me it sounds like it’s a story about multiple characters and each of them face a moral struggle. Like you might have a saint who is faced to make two decisions and both of them require some deathly sacrifice that makes the saint question their morals. Or you have a prince who either has to save the life of his sibling or the life of the people of his country. And each decision ultimately leads to the final battle where these characters come together. Some as allies and some as enemies, and even then the two groups are faced with major decisions to make.

There will be unfair deaths and morals tested, some might switch sides and some might have been spies, and all of that will ultimately lead to peace and a new beginning.

2 Likes

I’m liking how well this rhymes, ha XD

1 Like

Hey, hey, hey! :grin:

This sounds very interesting and intriguing.
Hmm…I wonder.

1 Like

Time to brew the ideas. Cook them in a cauldron. Stir and mix until they’re ready.

1 Like

I am going to take your advice and the advice of @Akje and mix it up into something that fits me overall.

Thanks again, friend!

2 Likes

That is cute and funny!

I love rhyming. :grin:
Probably one of the reason why I don’t do different types of poetry, because I love rhyming in poems so much. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I love poems that rhyme :wink: I’d read a whole book of rhyming poems (like Dr. Seuss books).

1 Like

I stumbled across this today. Have you seen it yet? I thought it might help you get organized. __〆(..)

1 Like