Happy Halloween! 🎃 The Wacky Pumpkin Winners Are Here! 👀

Gather round, Wacky Writers!
All Hallows’ Eve is at last upon us!

In case you haven’t been paying attention, we kicked off our first ever writing contest just a little over a month ago – and now the results are in!! Who’s the wackiest pumpkin of them all? Are you ready to find out? Hold on to your wizard hats and jack-o’-lanterns, for something wacky this way comes… :eyes:

:jack_o_lantern:
Our third prize winner is an atmospheric close encounter with dancing crows on a pitch-black night… :new_moon: Stay Off The Lawn by @susannaevanspfw takes home the Bronze Pumpkin! Woohoo! :partying_face:
:ghost:
An even closer encounter has won our second prize – it’s Halloween and, uh…there’s an eerie party in the woods… :deciduous_tree: The Silver Pumpkin is awarded to Meeting Yuu Ko by @nighted! Well done! :confetti_ball:
:jack_o_lantern:And the Golden Pumpkin goes to…

(drumroll, please!)…

:drum: :drum: :drum:

@Lizardclaw and her spooktacular story, A Cat’s Conundrum, about a particularly naughty feline who gets into more trouble than his human slaves can handle… :cat2: Congratulations! :tada: :champagne:

:ghost:

Thank you to all who participated! You can read the winning entries on our blog here and follow us on Twitter for more wacky news! We had a lot of fun putting this together for you, so we hope you enjoyed it just as much and will be keeping an eye out for future events… :eyes:

For the winners – your corresponding badges will be awarded within the day and I will be sliding into your PMs shortly to provide more details on how you can collect the rest of your prizes.

Thanks again, everyone, and Happy Halloween!

– The WackyWriters team :wackywriters:
~coded by W.L.Ink~

25 Likes

Whoo! Congrats to the three winners and happy Halloween, everyone! :featherfox:

13 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I can’t wait to read the entries!

Also happy Halloween!

8 Likes

Happy Halloween everyone and congrats to all! Anyone who had the courage to submit is a winner in my book :purple_heart: :ghost: :jack_o_lantern:

8 Likes

Yessss!!! So true!

7 Likes

Eh congratulations!

8 Likes

Congrats everyone! Can’t wait to read the entries!

kicking myself for not getting my act together and submitting an entry

9 Likes

Hey, when one door closes another door opens! This definitely won’t be the last of its kind.

7 Likes

What Joy said, @Daisy! :blush: There’ll be more chances for y’all to wow us with your talent, perhaps sooner rather than later… :wink:

7 Likes

Congratulations everyone!! It was so fun reading everyone’s stories and we had a hard time judging our favorites! I can’t wait for our next contest! ;D

9 Likes

Wooo! Congrats to everyone!

8 Likes

Happy Halloween everyone! I loved the entries! Congrats all!

8 Likes

Congratulations @Lizardclaw @nighted @susannaevanspfw !!!

10 Likes

Congratulations everyone!! I can’t wait to read the entries!!!

and despair at how much better the writing is than mine~

8 Likes

Congratulations all of you! :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

nooo, don’t despair, just keep writing!! :blush: you got this!! :muscle:

7 Likes

congrats to everyone that participated!!

7 Likes