happy pride month!

it’s june, which meanings corporations stick pride flags on things and also more importantly, it means celebrating everyone under the rainbow :rainbow:
what do you identify as? how did you realize? do you have any interesting stories regarding lgbtq+ experiences, coming out or otherwise?
just wanted to start a thread here for chatting, and thought pride month was a good time to come together :relaxed:

11 Likes

I currently identify as a pansexual, and I realized sometime during quarantine that it had always been a part of me. I’d been crushing on a bunch of dudes I met through scouts and I hadn’t even realized that I was just as comfortable using any pronouns as I was using he/him. I haven’t come out–don’t plan to until after high school.

3 Likes

I get that, high school can be brutal

oh now I see the flag is in your pfp (one of my fav color flags lol)! cool :] I like that you said “currently”, too, as labels can definitely shift & change if you find one that fits better. fluidity, and all that
I’m glad you figured that out for yourself, though.

2 Likes

And it only took me sixteen years? :sweat_smile:. Lmao I was questioning for about a year but only seriously questioning for three months. I feel like the pansexual label is the most general and broad, and I also feel like I don’t really see gender when picking partners so…? I guess it works?

2 Likes

Hi!! I’m Sofia, I like eating corporations that profit off of the rainbow, and I am Confused!!

Long story short I figured I was bi like two years ago and kinda liked guys but only really aesthetically and I really REALLY liked any gender that was not A Man but I didn’t realize that until earlier this year so I’m still bi but men are on thin ice?? Or maybe I’m biromantic ace or maybe I’m biromantic lesbian but I’m also on the aro spectrum so I’m queer and that’s good enough for long and fuck I didn’t realize how long this sentence is getting :kissing_closed_eyes: :v:

guess “long story short” didn’t quite work out that’s my bad

5 Likes

the perpetual gay mood of having no idea which label fits so just calling yourself queer

4 Likes

Don’t mind me setting up camp here :eyes:

I’m bisexual and on the non-binary spectrum, although i don’t particularly identify using “they/them” pronouns, (dw idc what you w me lol). I’ve come out to myself on being bi prolly about a year and a half now, and being not cis… well that ones been harder but I prolly started to accept it in the last few months. Been a long fight with that one lol.

6 Likes

:rainbow_flag:

Happy Pride Month!

4 Likes

HOW DOES ONE CONSUME THE CORPORTAIN?

3 Likes

Just Eat Everything

4 Likes

nom nom

3 Likes

No, no, I have taste

5 Likes

What kind of taste?

3 Likes

If I eat everything, I have to eat Limp Biscut and Nickelback.

3 Likes

Who are those?

3 Likes

Bands. And I don’t think they’d taste good.

3 Likes

Hm…what would the rock bands taste like then?

3 Likes

Probably spicy

3 Likes

i’m a lesbian?

3 Likes

my gender is lesbian

3 Likes