HAPPY WACKIVERSARY 2.0!

It’s Wacky Writers’ second anniversary, y’all!

In the spirit of the season, share with me your favorite/biggest/most joyous memory/accomplishment on Wacky or in your writing/reading journey!

HAPPY WACKIVERSARY!!! :purple_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hungry_wisp: :wisp: :willow_loves_this: :wackywriters: :beautifulheart:

13 Likes

Happy Wackiversary~ Can’t believe it’s been two years. I got a job in a bookstore and have read 72 books this year

5 Likes

Woohoo, bookstore! And good lord, 72?! :scream:

5 Likes

Ikr? XD I forgot I could read super fast till I started working there

4 Likes

I found weird people on here…it meant I fit in well enough.v

I put finished books public for the first time in my life. Found out what burnout looks like.

3 Likes

HAPPY WACKIVERSARY!!!

I still remember when you, me, and CJ were trying to figure out how to make a new writing forum djhfbjdhbfd fun times xD

3 Likes

That’s a throwback! :rofl: When we started with one site and axed it in the day for the current forum.

3 Likes

And now you have the personal thread with your finds, gotta love it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

LITERALLY XD

that site was complicated af too xD

2 Likes

As long as you’re doing something you enjoy? :sweat_smile: But awesome to having put something out for public consumption. That’s not easy!

2 Likes

Good times, good times :relieved:.

2 Likes

Happy anniversary!

2 Likes

Since I came here, I was able to finish a novel for the first time.

Couldn’t be happier :relaxed:

5 Likes

Congrats!!!

2 Likes

Thanks so much :pray:

2 Likes

We made it another year! :muscle:

2 Likes

YEAAHH ITS WACKIVERSARY!!

I’m so thankful to have spent my time with this amazing community full of writers and friends alike:)) I wish I was more active like last time but nevertheless, I love y’all a lot <33 :aevyn_heart: :beautifulheart: :wisp_celebrate:

4 Likes

You’re loved, Aev! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Making all these new friends.

3 Likes

Aw, that’s an awesome one!

1 Like