Has anyone illustrated your MCs for you? (share?)

It’s great if you can draw your own MCs, but it’s cool and awesome if you can get someone else to do it :stuck_out_tongue: I want to see drawings of your MCs that other people have done.

Either by commission or through some other deal (maybe you got art on Wacky, or discord, or a friend illustrated for you, or maybe you won something).

Artbreeder does not count as “someone else illustrating my MCs”. Throwing this out there just in case some of you get ideas :smirk:

If you can tag the artists through Wacky accounts, please do. If not, still make sure to credit them.

Only share artwork of MCs.

Here are mine! Those who I could tag, you guys are awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

From Lone Gold, Daring Purple:
Cypur

by @korralistic

From Oz-inspired unpublished thing:
Calani

by @JaxCreation

Jasper

by edeapenn on Wattpad

From Alive At Crepusculum:
Richard

by oliverraysolomon on Wattpad

From Two and the Last Year on Earth:
Two

by podxnok on Wattpad

9 Likes

This is Marceline, by @lucifehh

Ironically, I specifically told them to make her skin pale because she’s a noblewoman in the early Rennaisaince, but when I made the artbreeder she ended up getting a golden tan. And more plain-looking, depending on your taste.

Granted, she does go outside more often as the story goes on, so the tan may be justified.

5 Likes

Sara, illustrated by @korralistic
She’s stunning-

8 Likes

Webb by @AloofFloof
I use the one of him flipping off the camera as my pfp cuz I love it so much lol

And by @TheMidnightAssassin
This one is just gorgeous o
b256ccc1729bda8102d9f905050db2268433d497_2_441x500

9 Likes

Yes. My husband has done Sssyraine for me (Lizard Elf) because we were working on proportions. And her ML Dreithan because I wanted the Elves to go towards NA in looks.

He usually does his own characters, and many are based on me, in some way. A bunny-human hybrid, a dragon-humwn hybrid, and a demented transdimensional nudist that literally can live on the ceiling with a sentient pet tiger/fungus who calls her mom.

That last one is from his fanfic series (a novel character) because his ex wife made his writing life hell, so my request was just to take the most insane things from me and put it in this character. I think we gave that nutjob Sgt. Johnson from Halo as a husband so I could stick him to the ceiling in a pile of goo. (I REALLY didn’t take the character talks seriously.)

5 Likes

Yup, by my daughter…

Volya, in book 2 (Lone Werewolf) . The prints are unshod Paleolithic horses standing in for centaurs, heh. ANd the other one you guys probably had seen, Volya in book 1. Still waiting on book 3 cover :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I wish…

Yet I worry that they won’t look the way they would in my mind because I’ll have a hard time explaining it.

So, I wish I could draw on a talented and professional level…or explain better.

4 Likes

Usually I draw my characters myself, but I did get a commission of my MC for a fake online currency on another website of Alma. The artwork is wonderful, but if I’m going to be completely honest, the face doesn’t look much like how I imagine Alma. It’s still really good though, so I’ll share it.

The artist’s username on the site was SonneStein if I remember correctly.

6 Likes

Fox, Lightning, and Rowan from The Otherworld Trilogy (and yes, I count them all as MCs, as the series is evenly split multi POV):

9 Likes

These are really good-looking.

:open_mouth: :grin:

3 Likes

They’re gorgeous. I was supposed to get all 6 MCs but unfortunately the artist flaked out on me so that’s only half of them

3 Likes

These are amazing!

4 Likes

Those are so cool! She’s really good :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh my gosh, wow :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Oh my gosh the clothes are so good. I love Rowan’s art!

Who was the artist?

3 Likes

Thank you. I keep telling her that :innocent: one day she might actually believe it.

2 Likes

They’re so perfect. She got all three of them perfectly.

Her name is Sam something, can’t remember her last name off the top of my head :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@CJtheSiteWizard drew Lucifer and Virago for me for my birthday once. c:

And @DollyTH made a Sim for Lucifer!

6 Likes

He’s more handsome than my rococo cyclops angel freak I call Lucifer.

1 Like

Yes. Someone remind me to get back in here with the uploads.

Also, all of the above are really awesome. It’s so cool to see the different art styles.

3 Likes