hello (question INSIDE)

Hi, does anyone here like reggaeton? I remember I went to Spain and I was in a bar and the dude was singing Zion y Lennox and it was very nostalgic for me. It brought me back. Does anyone else like reggaeton or early 00s Hip Hop? Interested to hear your opinion.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR_j-LPLBvU
He was singing this.

1 Like

I don’t, but the lack of responses is making me feel sad

1 Like

Everything is one second these days. It comes and it goes faster than a karma chameleon. And it doesn’t stay around. Even Despacito died out very fast and it was meant to be the song of a summer.

1 Like

You might also be the only person on earth who cares about Reggaeton

1 Like

Lmfao. Arcangel started Reggaeton because it was easier to sing along to and make than rock music, but he did have one kinda rocky song.

I just like it because it’s easy to sing along to and make as well, and because some of its not as lame as the dance music in the charts. It’s a niche thing.

1 Like

I don’t mind hip-hop–I will know the more popular songs from that era. Reggaeton is harder for me to get into. I don’t shy away from examples you give, but it’s not me.

2 Likes

I like them both. I grew up with some Spanish music as well as rap and pop. In my house at least.

1 Like

There’s always latin influence around. I mean, Carlos Santana, Enrique Iglesias, Ricky Martin? Yeah, I’ve been hearing somethingfor a long time.

2 Likes

Shakira. I didn’t like her CD Oral Fixation growing up so I glued that shit with glitter glue.

1 Like

Shakira has a very specific sound.

2 Likes

You either love it or use it to herd goats.

1 Like

She’s like Cher with a slightly better voice

1 Like

I do admit that Beautiful Liar is a good song, but that’s more because it’s a duet with Beyonce and it has more at stake.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.