Here is a fun scenario worth thinking of.

Your MC is going on a picnic with their good friends and needs to bring something to the picnic. What exactly does your MC brings to the picnic that is food-related?

If you know your character well enough, then you already know what they will bring to the picnic.

4 Likes

bump.

Etta brings alcohol. When no one wants any, she takes a swig straight from the bottle.

2 Likes

Cool.

It sucks that she has to drink all the alcohol but I guess more for her. LOL!

1 Like

I don’t think she minds haha :smile:

What about your characters?

1 Like

Traditional food from Chile obviously, empanadas and some wine

2 Likes

ummm … blood?

Lara would bring blood if she was alone, but will there be people?

Yes, she is technically a human.

To share, though, apples and belladonna.

1 Like

Dirand would bring dates, because it’s the only thing he knows Lusia loves to eat. Besides that I don’t think he’d put a lot of thought into it.

Lusia on the otherhand would bring anything good she can think of :smiley:

1 Like

Red wine. Not just any red wine, but Illuminanan red wine, some of the best in the world.

2 Likes

Salad :leafy_green: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Friends? His only friend is dead. But, if he were meeting with his mother, whatever he brought would certainly be poisoned.

If it were anybody else he’d bring anything but meat pies. There was this little incident in the dungeon way back when… Let’s just say he can’t stomach them anymore.

3 Likes

Tina would bring a chocolate based treat - something she bought from the store because, yeah, her cooking… Let’s just say it’s not enviable lol. Brandon would probably bring some cold pasta salad, something quick and light but yummy. :yum:

1 Like

Magda wouldn’t go. She’d be too scared of accidentally killing someone. But, if she was forced to go by Aspen and Jack (after being promised a million times by each of them that they wouldn’t let her close enough to kill or maim anyone) she’d bring hand-picked mulberries from the forest, probably- there’s a story behind it, but I don’t have the time to paraphrase it :grin:

2 Likes

ngl miguel would bring fish

1 Like