Hey, guys, I think I did it...

Hello you peeps out there!

I have something I wanted to say. I was working on my anthology and I ended part 6 of chapter 4 in a wonky way.

Now, chapter five doesn’t make much sense anymore, but that hasn’t stopped me because. I am going to put this anthology in a true novel format. The same applies to chapter six in the anthology.

So, because of that I must say this even though it doesn’t feel like it technically, but it still would appear that I am done in a sense.

Yes, I needed to focus on my antagonist side of the story, but that can happen more in the novel format.

So, yeah, I am 71,219 words into my anthology and I am done with it.
It doesn’t seem fair to end it so abruptly like that, but I have to take so many hand written or typed notes for the novel. there are a crap ton of changes and fixes that I need to make.

So, yes, I am done with the anthology which feels weird to say, but I am done either way.
I haven’t cried tears of joy yet so there’s that.

All in all I hope that this can prepare me for writing the actual novel itself.
What do you think?

7 Likes

You finished something after all the start-and-stop. That is an accomplishment.

3 Likes

Oh my gosh! I so know what you mean!
Thank you so much!

2 Likes

I mean the first thing I finished on Wattpad was an Anthology. Not by any means my first novel, but the first thing I put out there going “I’m done with this”.

2 Likes

I see! LOL!

I feel better and excited to work on the novel version of the story.

1 Like

Omg this is the first time you’ve ever finished anything, isn’t it? Major congratz! And 71k is a lot of words! I’m so happy for you! ( ˆ◡ˆ)۶ ٩(˘◡˘ )

:heart:¸.•*¨):heart:¸.•*¨):heart:¸.•*¨):heart:
(¸.•´♥ (¸.•´♥ (¸.•´♥

2 Likes

Yes, it is. I did finish a short story that I was suppose to edit but never got the chance to.

This is my first novel that I have completed. I can’t get too happy because I need to prepare for the actual novel soon enough.

But I am super excited that I made it this far.
Thank you very much!

1 Like

Yay!! Congratulations!!

:hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face:

You should definitely celebrate with something! It’s a great achievement!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush: So proud of you!!

2 Likes

Qualeshiaaaa!! You did it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Don’t say you can’t be too excited yet. Give yourself a moment to relish in the success :blush: It’s an awesome milestone you achieved there.

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

You’re right and thank you so much.

:grin:

1 Like

Congrats on finishing it! There’s quite a bit of work moving forward, seems like! But you finished something, so step back and take a moment to celebrate that!

2 Likes

Plenty of work!

Still, happy either way. Thanks so much!

1 Like

I really didn’t think I had it in me I am really happy.

Good job, Qualeshia!:grin:
Still wish I could cry happy tears even if a little.

2 Likes

Well done indeed!

I’m far from finishing anything that I have, and far from getting half way through for what is here on Wattpad at the moment.

You should celebrate in whatever way makes it real.

And all the best for writing this into a “Full Novel”.

SD

1 Like

Yeah, I ate some tasty popcorn. So, yeah, party hard!

LOL!

Thank you bunches!