Hi I'm new i need friends

Hi I’m new, I’m looking for friends, My names Sonya but you can call me Rainn if you want, my pronouns are she/her, im not picky so i enjoy reading litterly any genre, im free for coworking and im writing two novels that you could cowork, only if you want to.

3 Likes

Welcome! Nice meeting you

1 Like

Hi! thank you, do you have wattpad?

I do! Everything is linked in my profile~

1 Like

i Followed you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Haha right back at ya. If you got any questions about here or wattpad, don’t be afraid to ask!

1 Like

nah its just my old account shut down so yeh

I assume it’s because of the whole breach situation from a while back. Wattpad panicked and made literally every wattpad account inaccessible if you didn’t have the emails to it. I lost a lot of alt accounts because I forgot the email but knew the passwords

1 Like

also i gotta go my dads yelling at me, ill talk to you later also ill DM you on wattpad

Sounds good

1 Like

oi im back

1 Like

Welcome back XD

1 Like

do you have any pets?

1 Like

I do not, but my older brother has two dogs that I get to pet whenever he visits XD you?

1 Like

i have two dogs, two cats(one went missing tho) and two bunnies

1 Like

what type of dogs?

mines a astralian shepard and a mayork Mastiff(also known as Ca De Bou)

Damnnnnn that’s a lot of pets!

1 Like

Long haired chihuahuas~ They’re small babies. One is very friendly and the other has crippling anxiety around strangers

1 Like

AWWW, when one of my dogs got babys(Manya shes the Ca De Bou) They Were ADORABLE, my aussie(Lada im Russian so ignore the weird names) shes not old enough shes seven months old rn

1 Like