Hi somone talk to me

Someone talk to me? I’m recovering from the flu or COVID or something.

2 Likes

Those are only so much alike.

He can’t taste anything. Watch a Neil Breen movie, please…

1 Like

Neil Breen is a cultural legend :joy:

3 Likes

This reminds me I need to get a flu shot and a covid booster. Did you get yours? ( -.-)\(^◡^ )

1 Like

https://springhole.net/other/new-age-creepy.htm

Been there. At first I was sick because I got side effect from the second vaccine, then in the fall I suffered from flu.

1 Like

Covid made me want to die, I’m so sorry. Did you keep your taste and smell? :frowning: I’m a couple months on from it, I miss how food used to taste, lol.

S-I-L still can’t eat watermellon.

Euuugh thats so bad :frowning: My favourite drink is classic coca cola, just tastes of chemicals to me now. Im so sad

After giving up that for over a decade, that’s what coke tastes like to me, too. (Allergic to Corriander. Still drink other sodas besides colas, rarely.)
Roommate had her tastebuds reset after a stroke, as well. Can’t drink sodas.
After my 2nd pregnancy, pork still occasionally smells of death (smoked ham bones, for example, bleurgh).

People don’t realize how common changes in taste and smells are.

1 Like

I hope I can taste soon.

1 Like

There’s a case where someone had to have a 2nd bout to have their taste and smell restored.

2 Likes

Hopefully not me.

1 Like

Considering that she went medically anorexic through no fault of her own, along with a few other concerns, she was about the one person who needed 2nd time.

2 Likes

Oof.

1 Like

At last I vomited and can keep food down now?

2 Likes

Breads first. Bananna as soon as you can keep anything down to cut down on leg cramps from hell. Electrolytes are safest, though.

3 Likes

I had tortilla chips and banana.

3 Likes

Hey.

Hope you feel better.

2 Likes