How Do You Procrastinate Writing? ๐Ÿ‘€

As the title reads, how do you procrastinate writing? What do you do to put it off for as long as you can? Be honest :eyes: - we all do it at one point or another. :joy:

5 Likes

Games, mostly. I write to procrastinate form house work. So, if Iโ€™m cleaning instead of writing, Iโ€™m doing what I should be doing for once.

2 Likes

But youโ€™re not writing. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, I am very bad when it comes to procrastinating with writing.

Normally, I would browse the internet, bother my mom, and do nothing really.

2 Likes

Sometimes I get sidetracked online, but itโ€™s usually a YouTube documentary or something. :joy:

2 Likes

I would go on YouTube sometimes.

I am procrastinating right now with writing by coming here. LOL!

2 Likes

:rofl: - no, go write! XD

Yeah. Tis a conundrum. Lol

1 Like

I got an adult coloring book for Christmas

1 Like

I talk about writing on writing forums and discord :joy: or I do something semi-productive like cleaning the house, taking my little brother to practice driving, or homework. Or YouTube. YT is very very distractingโ€ฆ

4 Likes

Youtube, music, reading, thinking about writing, watching a show or a movie. If I have free time to write, I have good intentions, but bad outcomes because I donโ€™t really write like I used to these days lol. The distractions get me too easily at the moment, but I guess sometimes you need the break to want to create more when you come back to it.

5 Likes

I do things related to writing, like watching YouTube videos about it or blog posts about marketing and such. That way I feel like Iโ€™m working on it without actually working on it. (>โ€ฟโ— ):v:

I do love writing, though, so after a half hour or so Iโ€™m glad to get back to it. __ใ€†(๏ผŽ๏ผŽ)

5 Likes

Cool! What kind of pics?

I second the YouTube thing :rofl:.

YouTube: +1 :rofl:

Nevermind xD. YouTube: +2 :rofl:

4 Likes

I take forever finding the right lofi mix

3 Likes

I make covers/graphics/artwork for my stories instead of writing them. :c

3 Likes

Processing: image.pngโ€ฆ

It wonโ€™t load, but itโ€™s part of the Mythographic series, called Frozen Fantasies

1 Like

Everyone loves YouTube. Itโ€™s the world of education, and equally, the loss of brain cells lol.

3 Likes

The dark side thoughโ€ฆ:eyes:

Ah, sounds cool.

2 Likes

Me writing character descriptions :rofl:.

3 Likes

I canโ€™t really geg into lofi, but people do seem to love it, haha.

1 Like