How does one edit videos for YouTube that is completely free and decently good?

You’re welcome :wink:

1 Like

It’s decent. I wouldn’t say it’s the best, but it’s not the worst. It at least lets you cut footage, add music in the background, add texts on-screen, and more. So, for anyone looking into making first-time videos and needing to use whatever is at their disposal… it’s a pretty decent and reliable software. Later down the road, when you can, you can always upgrade and get better software. :wink:

You can still do that! I actually tried to do a little community on YouTube—I think I called it WattTube lol—and some people joined in. Some of them did voice-overs. I think I even did a few voice-over videos? xD

It’s a creative way of doing it, too.

But it’s still good to show your face. It may seem awkward and uncomfortable at first, but you eventually get used to it. When I do TikToks, I think of myself talking to a friend.

CONGRATS! c:

1 Like

Is Windows Video Editor still around? I have Windows 11 and I am just curious.

I’ll shall my face, but I prefer not to speak to anyone. I say this because I am trying something different.

A vlog type video where I am showing people my daily life along with writing fiction and watching anime for funsies.

So, I won’t show my face all the time, but it is there.

1 Like

Um… it should be? :sweat_smile: Though with a quick Google search, it seems they discontinued it a while back, but Windows 11 should have a built-in video editor. You can type it into the search bar on your desktop to see what pops up? c:

1 Like

I do have a video editor in fact.
So, I just need to watch some YouTube videos on how to edit and whatnot to get some ideas and guidance.

I think I finally finished my video…of me cleaning a bit.
That was painful. I add music and stuff, but it is mostly me cleaning and I am not even cleaning for that long. Next video I am doing so much better than this one. I’m not even joking.

Anyway, I shall let you guys see it in a bit.
Be aware, that I only cleaning and nothing else.

It is bound to hit differently for each of you.
See you later.