How good are you at following instructions when it comes to assembling furniture?

Also, how long does your patience last when you are assembling the furniture? Does it depend on what you are fixing together and where the item comes from?

Tell me more!
Thoughts and feelings?

3 Likes

@TheTigerWriter
@alenatenjo
@AMMeyers
@Akje
@J.L.O
@JojoDahlia
@NotARussianBot
@MatthewJH
@copyedit
@Churro

Tell me whatever you can!

Pretty decent at IKEA stuff. Other stuff? Ehhhhhh not so much

1 Like

Somewhat the same.

Honestly, I spent almost the whole damn day assembling a cabinet for my room and that was absolute hell for me!

1 Like

I used to work for Tuesday Morning. So, I used to assemble furniture all the time. Guess what? It doesn’t always come with instructions.

1 Like

im okay at it but im stupid and that puts a damper on things.

its fine though, as long as im not already frustrated or tired it can be kind of fun. like a big puzzle.

1 Like

I…manage :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s better with my partner around because he’s good at that stuff.

1 Like

Most of the time I’m fine with building furniture, so long as the parts are pre-made…I don’t start with a log and a saw…I grew up building Lego, Technic, Airfix aircraft models (poorly), and die-cast car models. I liked the technical challenge.

1 Like

Every Saturday morning I volunteer at my local theatre and build the sets. I’d say I’m ok at it or else the sets wouldn’t make it onto the stage. No instructions though so not sure if this counts…

1 Like

You and @J.L.O are similar in response.
It’s great that you both are pretty alright when it comes to these things.

I don’t think I could ever do that!

1 Like