I am looking for a writing buddy/critique partner

Hello all!
I’m planning on participating in NaNoWriMo this year and also post the project on Wattpad. However, I’m looking for a writing buddy/critique partner. Someone to go over my chapters, tell me what works and doesn’t work and basically be the first to read the beginning, middle and ending. Also, basically an alpha reader/beta reader.

A bit about The Vanishing.
The Vanishing is a vampire romance novel. That’s the core of the story.
It’s about Luna Hart, who grew up inside the temple as one of the many Blood Priestesses. However, she hates vampires. She owns a blog called Fangs & Crime. Where she blogs about true crime cases in this universe.
One such case leads to a bounty on her head. And she has to go on the run to avoid being killed and find her answers.

What am I looking for?
I’m looking for someone who will give constructive feedback on the chapters I send them. What works, what doesn’t work. Grammar mistakes. Basically, someone who will allow me to turn this story into the best version it can possibly be before I post it on Wattpad.

This person has to like a good vampire story, though. A good vampire romance. Maybe be open to be friends. Because we’ll spend a lot of time together on this story.

How will this work?
I’ll be writing my story’s chapters in Scrivener and copying and pasting them into a Google Doc. Which I will then share with you either through Email or Discord.

I also don’t want this to be a basic “transaction” and would love for me and my critique partner to be able to get to know each other. One way or another.

I have been looking for someone for two days now, and this is the third day. I really hope I can turn this vampire romance into the best novel I have ever written.

Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from someone soon!

2 Likes

I’d be interested in helping out, but if you want even more people I run the group Desert Desserts and this is exactly what we do for each others stories. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to join the group!
I can use all the help, critique and feedback that’s available!

1 Like

Great! I’ll tag you in it so you can read through kind of what we do and such. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.