I can't decide what my next story should be about!

Things are going decent with my novel Ren and Ian, but I have an urge to write a different story. It can work for either a short story or novella. I say this because Ren and Ian might become a novel. I am still thinking about what the new story should be about and all. But if you peeps are willing to share something that is great too.

On a side note: I think I am making too many threads. LOL!

If you’re getting bored with your novel, why not skip ahead a few chapters and write something further along in the plotline? That might feel like a different story while still making progress on the novel. (*^-‘) 乃

I don’t think there can be such a thing as too many threads. (>‿◠):v:

1 Like

I am not all that bored with Ren and Ian though. I am actually enjoying it for the most part. I just want to write something new and different because I want to see if I can do what I did with Ren and Ian.

With Ren and Ian I made it past chapter ten which has never happened before. I just want to see if I can do it for the next story.

Plus I want to write something else. There is nothing wrong with Ren and Ian because I am enjoying it.

I guess so. LOL!

1 Like

Hey there,

Your thread looks like it’s better suited to #writing-improvement , so I’ve gone ahead and moved it there for you.

– Joy :darkbunnylord: