I hate that America's food is poisoned.

Well, when they tell you salt is bad for your health (which it can be) and THAT is the natural preserver for things like hotdogs, which you can leech out with a proper boiling, and they add in artiificial preservatives to replace that (and weren’t under fire at first because new things take time to collect data on), then the issue isnt availably to preserve but a whole industry using convenience over safety, when it can be done either way.

Beaides, salty meats is why you dont add salt when cooking a whole neal.

Yeah, this goes around in circles.

1 Like

I know! Like how come they don’t have Tupperware that’s vacuum sealed or whatever? The container would seal all the oxygen out of it every time you closed it, so the container itself would preserve the food for weeks on end–no chemicals needed. ¯\_(ﭢ)_/¯

Don’t use BPA plastics, though, they are pretty toxic.

1 Like

I’m still waiting for scientists to figure out how to clone just part of an animal so we could eat or wear animals without hurting them whatsoever. Just clone the leather or the pork chops, and leave the original animal completely unharmed. Are they even working on this?! (-᷅_-᷄๑)

And for that matter, are they working on a better energy source than nuclear power, like maybe lava power? We could have an inexhaustible energy source if we could invent a metal that can withstand the heat of molten lava and just dig rods of it into the earth’s magma, then convert that heat into energy. It could run our air conditioning! And no radioactive waste for the mafia to dispose of. Are they working on that yet? Just what are our scientists doing?! (♯^.^ღ)

If I could afford to go back to college again, I’d become a scientist this time. ٩(˘◡˘)۶

1 Like

Plastic has pores, doesn’t it? So I should think a vacuum sealed container would have to be made out of glass or metal, though I could be wrong… *ponders*

1 Like

Yeah, but I am just saying if you wanna use plastic and check the glass/metal as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope because the amount of time and resources needed to do it are probably extortionate as of now, and the end product is probably nowhere as good as it should be. And animals breed fast.

:flushed:

1 Like

They alrwady are. Its very expensive and since the meat isn’t safely contained in natural skin and bones protecting it, I questuon how safe it is to eat. If its wholly safe, we could eat it raw.

1 Like

Seemypostabove :stuck_out_tongue:

Its not mass produced, but it is being done.

In 2013, Mark Post created a hamburger patty made from tissue grown outside of an animal. Since then, other cultured meat prototypes have gained media attention: SuperMeat opened a farm-to-fork restaurant called “The Chicken”[11] in Tel Aviv to test consumer reaction to its “Chicken” burger,[12] while the “world’s first commercial sale of cell-cultured meat” occurred in December 2020 at Singapore restaurant 1880, where cultured meat manufactured by US firm Eat Just was sold.[13]

2 Likes

I wonder if they are using meat glue. Meat glue is basically derived from blood, and honestly blood is where the worst of the human scuceptible pathogens should be. Genrally kills a kosher label.

1 Like

This has “the clean 15”.

yeah Netflix made a documentary about this exact study. It’s in their “Future Of” series

1 Like

Feel you there, currently going through the process to get my Passport so I can just visit overseas. I’m planning to move away from America, but the process is so tedious and annoying! It’s very difficult. I wish there was a better system in place. On one hand, I do get it, safety protocols and all, on the other it just feels like they make the process long and hard so no one ever leaves.

Lol, you would think, but then again, have you also read what you already said about how our healthcare system thrives off of unhealthy individuals because of this stuff? It’s exactly why science tech and advancements aren’t being made or being made aware of to prevent issues.

That’d be why it’s just easier to live with it or figure out an alternative.

(By the way, if you can, you can freeze foods if they don’t last very long in the refrigerator. Like peppers, go ahead and cut them up however you like them, put them into a freezer bag and put it in the freezer, it’ll last for a good while. You can even freeze cheese if you need to, leave it in its original packaging, wrap it in aluminum foil and put it into a freezer bag or just leave it in the aluminum foil and put it in the freezer. If you want other suggestions I might have them :woman_shrugging:)

1 Like