I might have to do things different for my physical well-being...

If you intend to take up distance walking or endurance exercises, then start with lots of stretching and body weight training. Your joints will thank you later. Some examples…

3 Likes

:star_struck: That’s awesome! Whatever works for you!

2 Likes

But you can read nonfiction books without listening to the audio version simultaneously?

1 Like

Yeah, I am sure I can.
Are you trying to say that I should use that method with reading fiction?

1 Like

I thought you’d already tried that method with fiction? What I’m saying is that it’s odd that you can read nonfiction without any trouble, but you have to do something special in order to read fiction. Weird! ¯\_(ﭢ)_/¯

1 Like

It is weird, but to me reading fiction requires me to visualize and see things that are happening in the story.

I don’t need visualization when I read nonfiction. It’s a struggle to visualize when reading fiction because my mind is cluttering and distracted.

In some way to get a better understanding is by at least hearing the story while I read along with it or something.

Does this make a lick of sense?

1 Like

Yup, it makes sense, but I don’t see why you need to visualize things in fiction in order to know what’s going on in the story, but hey, we’re all different, so it’s cool. ( ˆ◡ˆ)۶ ٩(˘◡˘ )

1 Like