I need help in writing introductions

Hi there! I have an introduction writing problem. Most of the writers on Wattpad (I think…) probably know that I am the person behind the Kana’s Reading Challenge. I read 500 random books on Wattpad and give a small critic on it. The ones that have passed my “book-pickiness” are recommended to others. I have expanded this advertising to Instagram and under a theme, I recommend 3 to 5 books to other readers or writers on Wattpad.

Usually, the posts look like this.

I have put together 3 beautiful sets of historical fiction books and I need HELP in writing the introduction, like a starting paragraph to let readers know what kind of books they will be recommended to. Just like these two pages.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY MY BRAIN WON’T WORK. All my creative juices are literally drained out and I can’t seem to think of a legit small introduction for this Historical theme.

PLEASE SEND HELP. T^T

If you want to have a better understanding on how I write my posts to help me here’s the Instagram link: https://www.instagram.com/icymonkey24/?hl=en

1 Like

In history, there are many things not worth mentioning, but these books certainly aren’t one of them. Let us turn back the clock, whirl aside its gears, and immerse ourselves in the words and worlds of these amazing authors. enjoy these wonderful reads!

1 Like

OMG! Thank you so much for your help! I don’t know what I would do without this :sob:

1 Like

You are welcome. Poets have a way with words, and you get a gift~

1 Like