I shall make some covers ✨

• not for commercial use.
  • I may try using some AI-generated art
  • payment not required, but if you appreciate my efforts, you could meander through my profile/stories terra (@terraxxa) - Wattpad
  • covers will be sized for Wattpad
  • I’m a busy student, so no guarantee for how long covers will take. and I won’t accept every request.

Form:

• title:
  • author:
  • subtitle: (optional)
  • story info: (anything I should know about characters/setting/plot)
  • ideas:
  • mood/color scheme:

Do you have any examples of covers you’ve made? :eyes:

1 Like

yes, here: https://terraxxa.tumblr.com/ (best viewed on desktop)

1 Like

I guess this forum is pretty quiet huh

I really miss when Wattpad’s forums were at their busiest. The book cover club would have an entire page of threads commented on less than 5 minutes ago. It was honestly a huge part of my teen years

1 Like

I miss it too! All around.

1 Like

title: Fate
author: Asmooth
subtitle: None
Story info: I have refs in a pirate age that is set in the 1650’s right around the 3rd English civil war and it has fantasy so Historical Fiction but the fantasy is light starting out, Main protagonist is a female captain but it’s no secret she hasn’t lived the pirate life.
Ideas: I figure she would be in the center with some detail more in the background of a town and a keep on the far right of the page the town in the center and she is on a port there is a rock mountain obscuring any visible see beyond the town/keep hiding behind her.
Mood/Color scheme: It can be a bit hyper realistic or anime style; it would be humans but the color mostly will be cool colors with small warm ones for magic and the uniform she may wear the rest is on rock and ships with a blur of the town behind a bit unless you want to push for more detail.

Hey, sorry I’m a tad late noticing your request.
Made a cover in a rush, but I’m not sure it fits your story.
Of course, use it if you like, but if not, that’s fine.
Have a great day!

fatecover5

1 Like

I like the cover. I don’t think I went in as much detail as I could. Its in a pirate era and the protagonist is still on the front of the cover with blonde hair and a pirate fitting, this looks a bit more into the industrial age but if I was going for this in novel 3 I’d use it! Thanks for your hard work! I don’t mind if you wish to spend some more time with me :3

• title: Hollow Conscience
  • author: Xelyn Craft
  • story info: It’s a modern fantasy, so set in modern times, but with magical creatures such as faeries and witches, etc. They aren’t common knowledge among normal humans though. Anyways, the MC is an unseelie (typically considered dangerous, mischievous in a bad way) faerie named Errol. He’s a protagonist but definitely not a hero. He’s got very loose/gray morals and has done a lot of bad things. His adoptive sister, Nattaleah, is a human that started studying witchcraft in order to hunt him down and used her magic to live as long as he has just so she could kill him. She’s the antagonist. There’s a family of humans that Errol has accidentally gotten wrapped up in his game of cat and mouse with his sister. There’s Malachai, his sister Desiree, and Desiree’s daughter, Kaira. They are trying to protect Errol and help him evade his sister while also trying to find a way to stop her. They don’t know what horrible things he did to make Nattaleah hate him in the first place though and don’t realize what kind of person he is yet, which will lead to future conflict when they do slowly learn more about him. Let me know if you need more info.
  • ideas: a cold iron dagger dripping with blood and possibly being held behind someone’s back, dragonfly wings, someone holding a finger up to their lips, a rural house out near the woods, or in contrast, a city scape, etc… Honestly, I’m giving you free reign and artistic freedom because I’m still working on the first draft and things may change, so this is more to generate ideas for a cover than for me to actually use it on wattpad. Figured I should let you know upfront so you don’t have to work super hard on it, just kinda have fun with it and see what you can come up with.
  • mood/color scheme: dark modern fantasy, lots of gold and black would fit the aesthetic

Thanks for the request! This sounds fun. I’ll try to whip up something within the next week

1 Like

yeah, I figured. I may find motivation to come back to it at some point, but I’m neck deep in midterms now, so I can’t say how long it will take (so if you want to shop around that’s okay) :slightly_smiling_face:

No rush! Good luck with your midterms and thank you for doing this!

1 Like

That’s completely fine, I appreciate the effort so much! And I hope you break those midterms

1 Like