I used to be someone you might know

I’m doing both better and worse if that makes sense. I feel like I’m finally coming into myself but I also just got diagnosed with a rare genetic connective tissue disorder which is causing me a lot of pain and weakness.

On one hand I’m glad I know what’s going on with me but on the other way I’m not too thrilled about having the disorder.

2 Likes

Nice to meet you, too! :blush:

I mainly write YA Fantasy as well :smile: Since you’re getting back into the writing world, have you started on a project at the moment? Or are you still deciding what to write?

Oh, no. I’m so sorry about that. I didn’t know :o

1 Like

Phew. Thanks. The pressure was real XD lol

2 Likes

welcome back! I recamember you but :zipper_mouth_face: we shall not name the name. I hope your new effort at writing goes well!

Yeah. I have absolutely zero problems with self publishing and if you can do it then that’s great! I just know my circumstances would make it nearly impossible.

1 Like

Hi! You seem familiar! It’s nice to see you again.

I think I’m going to write something just fun and light first. No novels. I mean, light is a subjective term as it’s a horror-ish thing.

It’s okay. I don’t like to talk about it.

I have a novel idea in mind for YA fantasy but I think I’m going to write something less serious and not publishable (in real life) first to take the pressure off.

1 Like

I can’t get that “now you’re just somebody that I used to know” song out of my head because of the title RIP

1 Like

Oo, horror, fun! I’ve been delving into that in the past year or so and it’s a really fun genre. If you’re not doing novels then is it short story stuff, like creepypastas?

Sometimes it’s good to just write for fun :wink:

1 Like

I keep thinking about that song, too! XD I thought it was intentional :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi! Welcome back!
I remember seeing your series posts and feeling really bad about the situation, but I think I was just a lurker around then. I do remember you and your book, but I’m more interested in the present.
How are things with you currently?

3 Likes

It’s like a serial type of connected short stories. Kinda like those longer series you see on Reddit’s nosleep.

They’re….meh I guess. Not bad but I’m not overly pleased with life.

1 Like

It wasn’t!!!

1 Like

Somebody…I used to know…somebody… now you’re just somebody that I used to know.

It’s really catchy.

What kind of music do you listen to?

Cool! Those are fun to read, especially if you’re caught up and waiting on the edge of your seat for updates :stuck_out_tongue: are you going to release it on social media in a similar way?

Awh…
Is your health okay, now?