I will draw a short comic of a scene just for you!

Okay, so because I want to make some webtoons soon, I decided to practice anatomy, panels, and settings. I will draw only for two people, so all you have to do is to write a script that’s long enough to be a chapter of a webtoon. It will definitely take me a while, so be patient! I usually draw semi-realistic anime, but since this is a comic strip, it won’t be as good as a one-character portrait.

I will choose the one with the most interesting script. If I choose you, I will need a link to the chapter of your story so that I can understand your story better. Let’s not forget that I need your characters’ physical description too!

Good luck guys :smiley:

5 Likes

I have an idea, but can it be a short scene between one person and a flying book that can talk? It’s from a future book that will (probably) be published in December or January

Oh sure! Any scenes are fine, as long. . . it’s a scene. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve got several interesting scenes in my books that I’d like to see interpreted in different ways.

1 Like

How long is a chapter of a webtoon? I have a few scenes, for example:

Mature content
  • An Assassination: My Assassin needs to kill the Caliph of Baghdad at his own feast. He’s a disgusting fat man who is gorging down his food as the Assassin walks up and pierces a blade through his neck. Then he has to make a run for it.

• A rescue: My Assassin finds himself inside the harem of the Caliph and is on his way to escape. But then he hears a girl pleading for help. He walks into the room and finds a girl tied to a bed, being raped by two men. He kills both of them and takes the girl with him.

• Desert scene after the rescue: The Assassin and the beat-up girl he saved take refuge in the desert before he can take her to the Assassins headquarters. He tucks her in close with him under a blanket while she tries to fight him off but he lets her know she’s safe.

• And a sexual scene but I don’t know if that’s appropriate for a webtoon? haha

I don’t know If that is what you are looking for?

Oh, it’s not exactly a webtoon; I’m just planning to draw a webtoon and I need some practice. The rescue one is long enough to be a webtoon chapter :smiley:

1 Like

Fire away!

1 Like

Ahh okay :smiley: Well if you are interested in to read the scene(s) they are in chapter one of my ‘Weight of the Heart’ novel:

https://www.wattpad.com/963562596-weight-of-the-heart-chapter-one-the-eagle

The ‘rescue’ scene starts a little over halfway with at:

‘Before I leave I glance over my shoulder. Strange noises are coming from a room right next to me. It sounds like a girl pleading.’

Here’s a link to the book:

https://www.wattpad.com/955043030-hearts-at-dusk-chapter-26/page/2

Do the scene where the centipede comes back to life.

Since it’s not up on Wattpad yet, do you mind if I send you a script through PM?

1 Like

oh sure! Anthing that’s comfortable for you :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll check it out!

1 Like

Sure! I’ll read over it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello~

I would like to give this a try, are you fine with gory details (by that I mean blood and uh, stuff like that; mostly because I have an assassin book and a zombie one) if not, I have other chapters:)

Oh I totally am. I mean, I am planning to draw a historical fiction, and it has a few gory scenes. Since I can’t even draw gory scenes, this could be a great chance to practice!

Which story do you have in mind? I’m interested :3

2 Likes

There’s one called The Garden of Killers (assassin book) and Greener Days (zombie book), feel free to pick any of them~

I got “The Legend of Raizo Kodo” Pick a Chapter please

1 Like

I’m not sure how long it needs to be, but it would be cool if you could consider doing a scene from my story.

Here’s the link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/230242872-realm-the-book

I’d be happy if you would consider doing the first scene in the first chapter (or the first part of the first scene)

2 Likes

Hey! I’ll just go ahead and start on yours.

1 Like

Some questions: What does the men, the mc, the girl, and all of the characters, look like? What are they wearing? That’s all!

1 Like