I will draw your pet in my style for free [OPEN]

@HKelle and @DollyTH

Go to the top post in the beginning of this thread and tell me if you want yours as realistic or cutesy.

2 Likes

Cutesy, please~ :>

1 Like

Realistic :eyes: - I’ve never seen them drawn as realistic before :eye::lips::eye:. Please and thank you!

1 Like

In order to draw them realistic, do you have a photo where the cage isn’t obscuring them too much?

1 Like

lemme look

Summary

2 Likes
Summary

2 Likes

Is this still open? :eyes:

I wonder if this is still open too :speak_no_evil:

It’s barely started :grin:

@Cloud_Nine25 @fennanwinters

If it’s been weeks since my last post, then you can wonder. But if not, this is open. Only been a few days :stuck_out_tongue:

Currently have three people on the list and so two more and I will be at max capacity.

First come first serve.

2 Likes

@DollyTH Thanks for the photos!

@JohnnyTuturro I’m almost done with a cutesy version of Oscar. It’s been taking some time because I got busy and I have eye strain problems :sweat_smile:

@HKelle You will be next. I already did a sketch.

3 Likes

Is this okay to work with?

A realistic one :smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’ll try XD

It might look like two cats connected at the torso…which it already does XD

For my commissions I’ve decided to accept pictures only with one pet at a time, but this might be good practice for me to do ones that are connected :stuck_out_tongue:

So, who do we have here? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The white one looks like a little snowy fox! Pointy ears!

Oh! I’ve must have read over that part. If it doesn’t work out, I can send a picture of each of one of them separately.

This are Theo and Taco :smiling_face:

1 Like

Ha :joy: little fact: they’re brothers :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Yay! It’s okay, take your time.

Cuties!

I really hope this is a good picture because it’s the only one I could get with the door open without trying to bolt for it-

And cutesy please.

IMG_20230719_152658

1 Like