I'd love a cover for a book:))

It looks so good! But i don’t feel like it captures my book much :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh it’s a long way off right now… I could not even give an estimated time of arrival either…

SD

1 Like

I got this out a lot quicker than I’d expected XD I hope you like it, Aevyn! Very heavily inspired by this inspo of yours. Anyways, let me know if you’d like to use it and I’ll PM you the payment details along with the HD versions!

btw I frequent the forums very rarely nowadays so just message me on Discord if I’m not replying!

4 Likes

Omg ofc! It looks absolutely amazing :sob::sob: Thank you so much for doing this! Would it be a bother to make the wings black instead of white? If not, it’s still fine!

1 Like

Seems like you already chose a cover. I guess…I’ll just post my second attempt here.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! <3 And I really did enjoy making this so it was a pleasure :blush: I’m not sure how well that’ll turn out but I can try, I’ll be messaging you on Discord to discuss payment then! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

So I know that you’ve decided on your cover but I really enjoyed making it so here’s my attempt at it:

6 Likes

@TheTigerWriter @glaciaxon sorry for the late answer but I just want to say thank and I really appreciate the work you put into them, the covers look super pretty!! Since you still tried it out anyway, what kind of payment would you like? I can pretty much do whatever you want, (character art, reading your books, shoutout, etc.)

1 Like

That’s so pretty! :pleading_face: I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m glad you like them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I had fun making them and it helped me get back into covermaking after my break. Since the covers all together took about two hours, payment is reading the first two chapters of “Between Roses” and leaving at least one inline comment on both chapters. The comment should be at least three lines long with details, so I know you’ve read it.

1 Like

Yeah of course! I’ll probably have to start it after Wednesday because I have a lot stuff between today and Wednesday :sweat:

1 Like

No worries. If you need to message me further about it, DM me here or on Wattpad :relaxed:

1 Like

No need for payment, I was just doing this for practice and fun!

1 Like

I love this cover so much! I have a book that it would fit too, though I might not publish it for a bit. If you are interested in providing this cover for my story, could you DM me with payment and I will give you the title? :raised_hands:

2 Likes

awwh, I’ll still follow both your wattpad accounts anyway, tysm!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.