I'll draw ANY non-human characters in color for FREE (open 2024)

So, a cute itsy bitsy Kraken friend? :wink:

What color?

2 Likes

That’s cool. I don’t really do visuals from scratch all that well because I don’t see much inside my mind.

2 Likes

all the blues and greens!

2 Likes

okay people

I had a request in another thread.

I’m doing my imagined version of your Vrok, @anon39043209 and having fun.

If you want anything else, feel free to leave a request :wink:

1 Like

@anon39043209
My interpretation of your Vrok based on what you told me. I know it might not be accurate, but you can have it if you want it. I’m pretty happy with it because I usually avoid drawing smoke, but I think it came out pretty good.

5 Likes

You can see I tried a different style and took out the outlines to see how it would look.

I’m in the middle of drawing a kraken…honestly it’s looking like a cute, blue and green octopus :stuck_out_tongue:

I have to figure out how to make it look kraken-y.

Is a kraken’s head more octopus or more squid?

2 Likes

Considering the Kraken was based upon what was fighting with whales, that would be giant squids as the source.

But if your want an intelligent species, you need the octopus. There’s a big mental gap between octopi and squid, possibly bigger than between us and Apes.

2 Likes

I’d say squid because of the beaks XD

I settled with this. Chibi Kraken in my style, I suppose.

5 Likes

Little baby is so chibi!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You like the colors? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Yes! Reminds me of a mood ring and it inks so cutely like the pink baby from Finding Nemo :fish::tropical_fish::blowfish:.

2 Likes

I’m glad you like it!

Ink clouds or smoke clouds or clouds or some obscure ominous thing is what I was going for :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I saw clouds and thought ink and cute! You nailed it, thanks! :partying_face:

1 Like

Present for you! I don’t do backgrounds much, so I tried my best with the Milky Way. Hope you like it!

4 Likes

So honking cute.

1 Like

Please draw a brown spotted Dalmatian male with a brown collar. And write OSCAR on the collar, if you still do requests :smiley:

2 Likes

Yay :grin:

Do you have a pose you want?

1 Like