I'll draw ANY non-human characters in color for FREE (open 2024)

I haven’t done a spider before, so how about that? :wink:

3 Likes

The LIST.

I keep losing sight of it XD
It’s been updated.

4 Likes

Blue! With maybe dark green eyes (or golden eyes, I’ve a feeling they’d look good too)

2 Likes

If you guys are wondering if I’m still drawing, the answer is yes. I’ve been posting them on my IG art account @ foxwoodartist and not here because they were requested from friends outside Wacky. An anteater, bunny, and shetland sheepdog. Also drew a human chibi for the first time and that took 3 hours.

I might post the chibi here. Doesn’t mean I’m ready to offer up humans :sweat_smile: I’ve only done it once, so, can’t say I’m super comfortable yet.

1 Like

Hmmm :thinking: I have to figure out how to do gold. I can get the color, but it looks flat… must practice eyes next…

2 Likes

Hey, I might be ready to take on your okapi next :grin:

1 Like

Sweet. Have fun with the thing. They are cute.

2 Likes

Hey, would you like to draw Spinel?

She’s a small demon, can fit in a hand. Little horns sticking out of feathery hair and translucent wings.
She wears a little jade dress.
She only speaks in vowels and she loves to sing and dance.

Her character was largely inspired by this amazing figurine:

1 Like

Hmm…not good with hair at all (I’ve tried so many times, but it just…looks like a bush XD ), but we’ll see.

Feel free to improvise.

1 Like

Hair. Eyes.

WHY are these so difficult??? You see pictures of the simplest drawings and they are so difficult!

I am clueless XD

2 Likes

Giggling okapi :grin:

6 Likes

How about a shark? :eyes: Maybe dolphins?

2 Likes

I shall try a sharky :grin:

1 Like

That is cute.

2 Likes

1 Like

Requests List 2022 (it’s the list of stuff)
ones without @ names are from outside Wacky

friendly Huntsmen spider @MatthewJH
sharky @deathinreverie
snail @Kamiccola purple shell with multiple shades of purple details

I just need to keep track of who requested what. Doesn’t guarantee I’ll do it in order or do it at all. You can always come back and try requesting something else.

5 Likes

I remembered wrong. I thought it was a blue and green dragon with gold eyes. Not a blue dragon.
Shall I try again?

6 Likes

They look cute :beautifulheart: only if you want to (and if it wouldn’t be too time-consuming)

3 Likes

I might try again :wink:

1 Like