I'll draw ANY non-human characters in color for FREE (open 2024)

You have a few characters that could use that deity.

2 Likes

:smirk:

Only a few?

1 Like

As you could use that deity, I’m sure it would trickle down to all of them.

2 Likes

They would drink it like vodka.

2 Likes

I have not been aware of that meme.

And I don’t get it :sweat_smile:

But I could put you on the list.

2 Likes

That’s okay! It’s a dumb maths joke my friends realised and I went, “Oh yeaah.”
Heron’s formula is a stupidly long absurd formula to calculate the area of any triangle; by this Greek dude named Heron.
And herons are also a variety of bird.
Put this and that together and you get an abomination from hell and a cringey joke that I can’t stop staring at :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Interesting :stuck_out_tongue:

Math goes way over my head. That’s probably why I missed that meme XD

1 Like

Here’s Strawberry Cream.

5 Likes

Cuute

2 Likes

1 Like

I know I had only had one cow request, but I wanted to do another. Here’s Cream Soda.

Thanks to @J.L.O I know how to draw cows :grin:

5 Likes

It is truly absurd and stupid. Like just WHY!!!..

2 Likes

That is adorbs.

2 Likes

Hero of Alexandria (/ˈhɪəroʊ/; Greek: Ἥρων[1] ὁ Ἀλεξανδρεύς, Heron ho Alexandreus , also known as Heron of Alexandria /ˈhɛrən/; c. 10 AD – c. 70 AD), was a Greek mathematician and engineer who was active in his native city of Alexandria, Roman Egypt.

It’s because he’s old.

It would be easier to just go with 1/2 (a×b)=, but that’s really for right angle triangles.

3 Likes

Thanks :grin: Gave Strawberry Cream a sister. Or best friend. Or girlfriend. Whatever you like :blush:

2 Likes

Finding the area under the graph is also equally easier. Just simple regular integration and you already have all the measurements needed. (Actually I do think integration helped develop formulas like these, before Newton and Leibniz popularised it. Maybe there were loads of different ways they used that we don’t know about)
It’s been 4-5 years since I learned the formula and I can’t seem to find any application for it at all. At least 1/2(ab) has some use.

3 Likes

And when given a graph you can simply count. It’s simple as that.
And I learned Heron’s formula two years ago. Never used in irl, ever. And I don’t even really remember it.

1 Like

Phil the Intelligent Heron.

So, I thought a monocle made him look smart. He thinks he’s just so smart for coming up with that formula. “Humans should thank me and stop using that hideous term ‘bird brain’. You silly, incompetent humans, ugh :roll_eyes:

The monocle has a gold frame, silver chain with a little golden bead, and the string around his neck is made from the toughest, most expensive stuff.

6 Likes

OMG THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!
For real though he actually looks like he’s about to spit bars on integral calculus. Great job!!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad you like him :grin: I think his name is Phil.

2 Likes