I'll draw you OC's :D (closed for catchup)

Yeah, I’m pretty much just procrastinating writing lol. Anyways, I can draw you OC’s, if you want :relaxed: Please don’t be disappointed if it doesn’t turn out the way you want, I’m still kinda learning I guess lol. There’s not really any payment, but if you do use my art, it would be nice if you credited me :blush:.

You can request your piece to be colored, but just a heads up, coloring isn’t really my strong point lol. It’s kinda a work in progress XD.

(If you would like a more accurate picture, you could use references. They really help :grin:)

Name:
Skin:
Body type (skinny, short, tall, heavy, etc.):
Hair (color, style, length, etc.):
Eye color:
Clothes:
Personality:
Other:

Just fill out the form :DDD

If you would like to see some of my art, I have some of it posted on my Wattpad account (link to my account is in my bio).

7 Likes

Name: Alejandra
Hair: A brown, formal style
Eye Color: Brown
Clothes: Formal, but not like a party dress, more like white shirt and tie, with a grey long skirt and a suit with a pin of the Chilean Flag and a pin of a fictional Latin American Flag (Which is a map of Latin America sorrounded by 42 stars, but you can simplify it if it’s more convenient)
Personality: Over everything, she’s a patriot, she loves Chile and Latin America over everything, other than that, she’s understanding, and generally kind, but being cruel is not something beyond her if she is forced to, and she is very utilitarian and sometimes, the interests of Latin America are more important than individuals, herself, or other people’s, like Africa
Other: She’s Latina, and she’s a politician of the United Federal Republic of Latin America

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll let you know when I’m done :blush: just one question (: is her hair more long or short?

Short, but not tomb-boy short, but rather, hair until bottom of the neck short

1 Like

oh ok thanks :heart:

1 Like

JADEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee
waitwait i dont wanna kill your thread sec ~

2 Likes

AAAAH ALICEE NU AH KILL ME LET ME DIE WHY
ahem waddup

1 Like

BUT I DONT WANNA JUNK UP YOUR THREAD WE SHOULD TALK SOMEWHERE ELSE
ahem .
um.
not much
im just lying here. feeling bad. i read some

2 Likes

oki lets go to uh… tag me somewhere hehe

1 Like

I didddddd where you at

2 Likes

I replied :DDD

1 Like

Hey there,

Your thread looks like it’s better suited to #artistry-castle:graphics-bazaar , so I’ve gone ahead and moved it there for you.

– Joy :darkbunnylord:

2 Likes

oh ok thanks :))

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

I would like an oc for my story

1 Like

Ok! Just fill out the form!

Name: Marissa Van Helsing

Skin: Caucasian

Eye Color:

Clothes:

Personality: kind, Brave, Beautiful, gentle, lovely

Body Type:

Hair Color:

Marissa's Knee High school Socks

2 Likes

awesome I’ll let you know when it’s done :)))

1 Like

okay

1 Like

I would love to see what you make of mine :slight_smile: I have two OC’s if you don’t mind?

Male OC:

Name: Diran El Salah
Skin: Light brown/bronze
Body type (skinny, short, tall, heavy, etc.): tall, broad shoulders and a well trained body.
Hair (color, style, length, etc.): Dark brown, almost black. not long but not short either, you could brush your fingers through.
Eye color: Brown
Clothes: I don’t know how to describe…so I’m gonna post a picture below.
Personality: He’s goodhearted, wants to fight for the cause and peace on earth. He does have anger issues and is up for revenge on the man that murdered his family. He’s serious and can be very intimidating until you get to know him and find out that he’s a really nice guy that’ll do anything for the people he loves.
Other: As I already said he’s an Assassin who lives in the 12th Century in Alamut Castle in Iran. He’s usually well armed with throwing knives, a sword and dagger. I based my character on Altaïr of the Assassin Creed series but I don’t want him to be an exact copy of course. (picture below.) He and Lusia (the female OC are madly in love)

Female OC:

Name: Lusia Al Morabet
Skin: light brown/ bronze.
Body type (skinny, short, tall, heavy, etc.): slender with curves, good butt, and boobs, and a muscular belly. (she’s a belly dancer)
Hair (color, style, length, etc.): Dark brown, almost black. not straight but not wavey either, something in between.
Eye color: Emerald green (they can really stand out)
Clothes: She’s a belly dancer and doesn’t shy away from sexy clothing. Mostly I describe her in either red or gold tight tops and a bellydancer skirt showing off her legs and belly. She’s sexy but still modest. Either that or she’s dressed in a traditional white Egyptian dress with gold accessories.
Personality: she’s sweet but fierce. She’s a bit insecure but will do anything if necessary for the people she loves. She’s very sensual and seductive. She could wrap any guy around her finger. But she’s also a fighter and uses two short blades when she does.
Other: She’s a sensual bellydancer and she and Diran are madly in love.

I do have ideas about my characters so I’ll post a picture of my vision for them, so maybe it helps for you to draw yours? Of course use your imagination, I don’t these pics to be exact :sweat_smile:

Diran: (my assassins does NOT fight with a hidden blade though.)

Lusia:

Thank you!

2 Likes